Destiny oracles ywkls

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 14 September 2019 - 09:52 AM

I've started playing the Destiny of the Oracles by Ywkls.  This is a wonderful adventure role playing quest.    Your adventure starts with Din in the Mirror Realm where you use the wand; then you play as Nayru in the Labrynna world using arrows. 

Now I must open this thread for assistance.

In Labryanna, I have completed levels 1 - 5 but stuck trying to find level 6 (Derelict Galleon).  I do have the raft to use but it has limited directions.

Also, I was unable to open the yellow chest in the Royal Gallery.  The candle was not useful in lighting the lamp/torch.  (This may be a bug.)

In Mirror World, I've completed levels 1 - 6. but stuck finding level 7.  I did find level 8 by accident.  However there is a dungeon to the north of level 8 but I can't open because I don't have a super bomb.  (I'm assuming this is level 7)

Is anyone else playing this guest?  If not, you should give this demo a try and you won't be sorry.

• ywkls likes this

#2 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 14 September 2019 - 10:29 AM

Just created this help topic....

Destiny Demo 3.5- Help and Bug Report

Now to answer your questions.

The yellow chest in the Royal Gallery requires an item from Nayru level 8 to open.

To reach Nayru level 6, you must light a very large torch near Din level 6 using the Summer Heat wand.

You can't enter Din level 7 (which is that building that has a crack on the outside) until you get the item from Nayru level 6.

I've started playing the Destiny of the Oracles by Ywkls.  This is a wonderful adventure role playing quest.    Your adventure starts with Din in the Mirror Realm where you use the wand; then you play as Nayru in the Labrynna world using arrows. 

Is anyone else playing this guest?  If not, you should give this demo a try and you won't be sorry.

Glad you've enjoyed it so far! Hope to have a finished product out by next year.

Edit: Keeping this topic around will be useful whenever the final quest is released, but until then utilizing the help topic in the quest project will allow me to keep things in one place and verify what is and isn't a bug.

Edited by ywkls, 14 September 2019 - 10:35 AM.

• ShadowTiger and sctmorgan like this

#3 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 14 September 2019 - 11:49 AM

Thank you ywkls, I didn't try the summer arrow only the bombs.  Headed to complete this quest now.

• ywkls likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Destiny, oracles, ywkls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users