- Welcome to the first Screenshot: Challenge Accepted of 2016! It took long enough due to a lack of a third entry - I decided to enter since it wasn't exactly my challenge! - but hopefully things will run smoothly from here on out.
- While I think this challenge sounded great in concept, I think I might restrict custom challenges to Zelda-themed ones from here on out due to lack of popularity otherwise. Not entirely sure yet.
- I posted this late due to power going out, but better late than never as they say.
- Also lastly, please upload to sites like imgur instead of google drive. This isn't a requirement, but it saves me the trouble.
This unique challenge was created by Lightwulf! The requirements are:
- Create a shot, using any tileset.
- The shot must depict a scene from The Hobbit, either any one of the movies or the original book (though I'm sure most of the book is probably on film, now).
- Please state which scene and which media (book or movie name) your shot depicts.
Screen Type: Dungeon/Overworld
- Make a screen using any tileset and theme.
- Your screen must include both dungeon and overworld elements.