Level 9; Overall Progress

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

Things are going great! I'm over halfway done with level 9. I was going to wait to post until I was done, but it's taking a while to make time to finish it. Anyway, I took a pause to update the level 9 completion percentage in my signature; then I decided to recalculate the overall percentage to include my progress on level 9. With level 9 at 60.3%, my quest is now at over 89%!

By the way, I've posted some of my custom graphics for level 9 in the Official Original Graphics Showcase thread (in the Developer's Exchange forum). It would really help me out if you would comment on my graphics there. I have posted a screenshot of an entrance room there, if you want to see it.
If you want a couple more tidbits about what to expect in level 9, here they are:

That's it for now! (Probably revealed more than I should have, but oh well. That's why it's in a spoiler tag. :slycool:) If you could help comment on the post in the previously-mentioned thread, I would greatly appreciate it.

Edit: Oh, and by the way, regarding the time frame for completion, that has been dramatically reduced from what I told Avataro on my first update (a little over 12 months). I recalculated the timeframe based off of the percentage completed in the past month, and I am happy to say that the new estimate is 2 months to finish making this quest! :awesome:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users