Tiles + Script

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JetBox

JetBox

Wizard

• Members

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

So far, my quest is going quit well. I have fixed a few bugs, and started on the Moblin Fort, my expected favorite dungeon. My ideas are really extensive, mainly for custom tiles, but there is one problem; I can't draw. No joke. I wasn't able to draw stick figures until sixth grade. I have never really been good at drawing anything, which I think is because of my aspergers, but I'm not sure. What I am asking for is someone to help be a tile drawer for me. I don't necessarily need one, but I think the quest will be much better, as houses won't be caves, and the forest level will actually look like the inside of a tree.
Another thing worth noting is some scripts. I have some custom boss ideas, But I can't get them off the ground because: 1. I don't understand scripts 2. I don't have time to learn. So, these are both not necessary, but I would enjoy to have them. If you PM me and tell me what you want to be (ex. I want to be a Scripter for you) then I will make you a contributor.
Also, I can only work on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Wednesdays, so you won't be hearing from me on the other days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users