• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PixElvis

PixElvis

Creative?

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 18 September 2019 - 06:21 PM

Hello, guys. It's been a long time without talk about my proyects, lol. So here I am again. I have finished the Lvl 6 yesterday and I'm putting some of progress for caves and areas remain. The quest version is 2.53 now, which I'm checking if there're some errors for sure. To be honest I've forgotten about the Lvl 6 plans, I wanted to put some tablets for open some doors there but I had to pause this quest by this crisis of not finishing this, I've forgotten and I reminded today :rolleyes: Also I've lost my Lvl 8 dungeon plan and I need to restart again, but I'll when I finish Lvl 7 and some caves... Oof :oops: Another thing is my effort with my english that I'm doing my best to understand infos, text and hints. I just hope this year I'll finish it... I even put my nickname of a server "Elvis finish Starlight Year" by myself, sounds crazy, right? Like it happened to Eddy :XD: And to end this topic, I wanna you give me the support if you want this quest is posted :) And I need some beta testers for checking some actual errors now and good suggests. Another thing too is a Lvl X, I'm thinking about a Lvl X but for now I'll focused about finished the Lvl 7-9.
I hope you understand. Thx for reading this topic, have a nice day. And don't forget to drink a lot of water ;)
  • nicklegends, Shane, Eddy and 5 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users