• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 24 June 2019 - 05:26 AM

Hi there :)

Today I present you the last screen that I will reveal before evertyhing will be finished. This time I will not tell to which compartment this belongs.

This is also the last extra update, which I will open. The last information will then only be when the quest is complete. So I hope you will continue to wait until I´m done.

Before I forget it, here is the link to the last big picture.

https://imgur.com/a/bzrouHt

See ya,

IceDancer

#2 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 August 2019 - 10:04 AM

Hi there ^.^

I completed the whole test and finished the quest. Here and there, I used even stronger opponents. In the next few days, I´ll take a look at the heart containers. Take out some big ones and exchange them for heart parts. Finally, as the final test is now complete, I still set all the music where´s nothing. If it works, it could be released this month.

Once everything is done, it continues as planned to make the hard version of it.

It will not be long now because I´ve turned everthing upside down, which is in the German version. I´ll probably, as soon as I made the copy for the English version, I look again at everthing. Not that it will be like in the demo, that all settings have changed and thus led to errors. At the end, only the translation is left.

See ya,

IceDancer ^.^

#3 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 08 August 2019 - 09:51 AM

Hi there,

I have checked now all Hearth Container/ Hearth Parts and Magic Container. All is now fine.

In next day´s after the birthday party´s and so on, I set the music and translate for the english version. ^.^

I have changed a few things. More "Door Repair" events, changed a few shop´s (potion shop).

See ya,

IceDancer ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users