Mirage Island by HeroOfFire

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:24 PM

NOTE: If there is already a topic of this quest please delete my Topic.

Hello everyone and Happy New Year.

So... I downloaded this quest and set up the settings for my playthrough. I'm doing a grand tour of all the shrines and I started with a hammer. :unsure:

After some exploration I founded myself inside a/the common ice shrine where Gibdo's kill me with one single touch. :augh:

This quest is really difficult but worth playing. Keep going - oh great HeroOfFire. :thumbsup:

• Avaro likes this

#2 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:03 AM

I have a full map of Mirage Island ready, in case anyone wants it to quickly look for triggers or whatnot.

Large image, contains spoilers.

Edit: Updated map.

Edited by Orithan, 16 February 2018 - 05:50 PM.

#3 Triple Factorial

Triple Factorial

• Members

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:55 PM

So I've been going through a few seeds to get all the endings.

Spoiler

#4 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:40 PM

Can anyone help out on finding the Path that has been lost to those who cannot dive below?

#5 Orithan

Orithan

• Members

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:50 AM

Hint

#6 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:47 PM

Hint

Can you show me the Picture of that specific Area?

#7 Orithan

Orithan

• Members

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:37 PM

I will have to replay the quest and find that cave again if you want me to get a specific picture of the area.

Here's another hint for now:

#8 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:53 PM

Compasses Do not Point North of Here. They Point to the Truth.  What does it mean?

#9 Orithan

Orithan

• Members

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:54 PM

It means they point to the locations of the artifacts for the dungeons you get them for.

Edited by Orithan, 13 March 2018 - 08:54 PM.

#10 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:56 PM

Also: This Place is All that remains of the Past.  What does it mean for me?

#11 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 26 August 2018 - 10:19 PM

Downloaded the latest update to this quest and started playing it again. I noticed that I now have 2 fire wands and 6 ball and chains. Is this a glitch?

XfaR0m1.png

#12 HeroOfFire

HeroOfFire

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 27 August 2018 - 01:24 AM

The Fire Rod quirk is just a ZC subscreen thing where if you find one of the Fire or Ice Rods before the Wand they also appear in the Wand slot since they are still Wands.

The Ball and Chain thing IS a bug just discovered and fixed. The bug is that the options don't cap the Extra Weapon count at 15, so you could set the option to a higher value and almost everything will work correctly EXCEPT those Extra Weapons. An update to fix this and a few other minor new bugs should be out soon. In the meantime, it should work fine as long as the Extra Weapon Count is between 0 to 15.

#13 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 27 August 2018 - 09:35 AM

The Fire Rod quirk is just a ZC subscreen thing where if you find one of the Fire or Ice Rods before the Wand they also appear in the Wand slot since they are still Wands.

The Ball and Chain thing IS a bug just discovered and fixed. The bug is that the options don't cap the Extra Weapon count at 15, so you could set the option to a higher value and almost everything will work correctly EXCEPT those Extra Weapons. An update to fix this and a few other minor new bugs should be out soon. In the meantime, it should work fine as long as the Extra Weapon Count is between 0 to 15.

I think I set it to 100  :swelter:

#14 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 September 2018 - 06:39 PM

Even with the Options Screen has a secret.  Press MAP for randomized options.  What do you think this mean?

#15 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:07 AM

I Wonder if we have the option to Choose what Music we want for Island North and Island South in the Future update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users