Problems with slot A switching tools automatically

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Retro Gamer

Retro Gamer

The Game Master

• Members

Posted 06 December 2022 - 08:28 AM

For the longest time I had a problem with Slot A (regardless of the quest I am playing) always switches slot B item automatically. I tried to reconfigure both the keyboard and game pad (Nintendo Switch wired controller or Xbox game pad) but no matter what the problem still continues. Is this a script issue or me messing up configured the button layout?

To note I downloaded the ZC 2.55 Alpha 106 too so why is this an issue because I didn't touch the default layout this time.

Another issue is why is it when I use an item in Slot b it also switches to the next the tool and uses it instead of the one already had assigned. The last version I had (2.55 Alpha 75) it never did this but in Alpha 106 this gives me problems.

Edit: I fixed the sword switching items out in slot b by clearing ex1 (x) and ex2 (y) but slot b still switches the next item when trying to use the assigned one. I even cleared the A (003) button and reassigned it to the B button on the Nintendo Switch controller but the assigned item still switches to the next.

Edit 2: I found what the issue was and it was the controller software I was using that helps detect gamepads and gives the option to those to programs that don't offer it easily. Basically all I had to do was disable button 2 (B button on Nintendo Switch controller or A button on the Xbox pad) in the software and not in ZC.

Mods if you want please close the thread as I found the solution

Edited by Retro Gamer, 07 December 2022 - 05:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users