Randomizer Iterms Omega

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 05 November 2016 - 09:14 PM

If HeroOfFire makes a new game call Randomizer Omega, What will be your reaction and what will be your strategy find all level ones and all items in all overworlds?

#2 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:15 PM

I actually still hope he's gunna do a Randomizer of "New Legend of Zelda" and "Zelda Mini" quest series first before he gets to Omega, haha. ^^ I've rebalanced the whole thing only for this possibility.

If there's gunna be a Randomizer Omega first though, I think there will be about 25 dungeon sets, lol. :)

#3 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:21 PM

I actually still hope he's gunna do a Randomizer of "New Legend of Zelda" and "Zelda Mini" quest series first before he gets to Omega, haha. ^^ I've rebalanced the whole thing only for this possibility.

If there's gunna be a Randomizer Omega first though, I think there will be about 25 dungeon sets, lol. :)

Light Overworld Dungeons should include: 1st, Lost, New, Minus, Returns

Dark Overworld Dungeons should include: 2nd, Extra, Remix, Hard, Awakening, 

Lost Overworld Dungeons should include: 3rd, Ages, Seasons, Past(LTTP), Maxi 

BS: BS1, BS2, 4th, Mini, Present

Outlands: 5th, Outland 1, Outland 2, Expanded 1, Expanded 2

with 6 whistles including the one for BS and Outlands: Warps for each overworld, New Items including items from Randomizer returns plus new Set of Monsters.

Edited by antwan4000, 09 November 2016 - 01:16 AM.

• FlaireRobe likes this

#4 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 15 November 2016 - 02:37 AM

It Might be featuring 6 Overworlds: Classic Hyrule 1st, Classic Hyrule 2nd, BS and Outlands including Lost & Distant. It may also include Parallel Overworlds for All 6 Overworlds and All Dungeons in Normal & Parallel. It will also feature new bosses Lv. 3 and Lv. 4 Aquamentus, Lv. 3 Dodongos(Faster than the Blue ones). Lv. 2 Manhandla 2(Shoot Bombs), Patra 2(Oval), BS Patra(Big Circle) and Patra 3(Oval). and Upgraded Items and New Items based on Randomizer Alpha and Returns. New enemies will include like like(money), Lanmolas (Grey, More segments)

#5 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 15 November 2016 - 02:42 AM

I actually already did grey and yellow Lanmolas as Level 3 and 4 variant with more segments, and even a Level 5 Boss-type Lanmola that squeaks and has even more segments to kill. ^^ Also, Maxi is the compilation of Mini 1+2 and New 1-3, so instead of "Maxi" it should probably say "New 3rd" because the New 1 and 2 are identical to the standard quest 1 and 2 dungeons except for a slightly different enemy variation and item placement and soundtrack of course.

#6 HeroOfFire

HeroOfFire

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:49 PM

So I was gonna make a thread like this when I was getting closer to having my active projects completed and Omega my next quest, but it looks like you all beat me to it. By quite a bit actually.

With Randomizer Returns nearing a 1.1 version, Legend of Pokemon Warrior just short a boss before what might be a final beta, and a third secret project... coming along, now seems like a good time to bring this up.

So, the one thing confirmed for Randomizer Omega is it takes place in some form of the Zelda 1 Hyrule, and the 8 dungeon sets from Alpha will be in it. Just about anything else could happen.

While I intend to have a proper feedback thread when the quest project page for Omega is made, I do have one thing you can think about right now. What tileset should Omega be in?

Right now, I have 3 candidates. The first is the Pure Koten tileset I developed for Randomizer Returns. The second is the altered Game Boy Tileset seen in Legend of Pokemon Warrior. And the third is the altered Pure Tileset from Turtles Hate Candy. Each have their strong and weak points, though I will say now that the Pure Tileset would be the most difficult to use, as it is very layer heavy and many objects in it are quite large, which limits complex level design a little. Though some of those objects are unique to that tileset...

As for what else will be in Omega? That will come later. I still want to be at a stopping point in two of my active projects and far along with the third before starting any screen designs.

#7 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:20 AM

So I was gonna make a thread like this when I was getting closer to having my active projects completed and Omega my next quest, but it looks like you all beat me to it. By quite a bit actually.

With Randomizer Returns nearing a 1.1 version, Legend of Pokemon Warrior just short a boss before what might be a final beta, and a third secret project... coming along, now seems like a good time to bring this up.

So, the one thing confirmed for Randomizer Omega is it takes place in some form of the Zelda 1 Hyrule, and the 8 dungeon sets from Alpha will be in it. Just about anything else could happen.

While I intend to have a proper feedback thread when the quest project page for Omega is made, I do have one thing you can think about right now. What tileset should Omega be in?

Right now, I have 3 candidates. The first is the Pure Koten tileset I developed for Randomizer Returns. The second is the altered Game Boy Tileset seen in Legend of Pokemon Warrior. And the third is the altered Pure Tileset from Turtles Hate Candy. Each have their strong and weak points, though I will say now that the Pure Tileset would be the most difficult to use, as it is very layer heavy and many objects in it are quite large, which limits complex level design a little. Though some of those objects are unique to that tileset...

As for what else will be in Omega? That will come later. I still want to be at a stopping point in two of my active projects and far along with the third before starting any screen designs.

I'll have to vote EZGBZ, or at least a gameboy tileset. 

Spoiler

#8 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:28 PM

Well because of my bias for loving EZGBZ, being against Koten and neutral for Pure, you'll probably know what my pick is :P

But yeah I'll go for the altered EZGBZ tileset, I really liked how that looked in the quest and I'm sure it'll look pretty good in Omega as well.

#9 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:41 AM

I'll have to vote EZGBZ, or at least a gameboy tileset. 

Spoiler

I go for Koten again

#10 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:10 PM

I would go for sumfin else than Koten, because Koten was the main theme in Alpha, so Omega should prully have another tileset than Classic or Koten. Meowst likely the new pure.

Edited by Matthew Bluefox, 14 March 2017 - 05:11 PM.

#11 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:31 AM

Either Altered Pure or Altered Gameboy would be awesome.

#12 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 24 June 2019 - 01:52 PM

https://www.purezc.n...e=quests&id=694

It happened! What's your reacti

• Anthus, Shane and Lüt like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Randomizer, Iterms, Omega

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users