To all TRIFORCE Supporters

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:25 PM

This is just a simple reminder to show extra support by adding this userbar in your sig. I find it surprising how this userbar isn't being used by very many of this quest's supporters. I want people to be aware that TRIFORCE is progressing quite nicely, and seeing extra fan support will also show people who haven't yet seen this quest know that fan support is still going strong for this quest.

Please, if you are a fan of this quest and haven't added this userbar to your signature, please show your support by including this in your collection of userbars (or start a collection if you haven't already got one).

Posted Image

#2 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:47 PM

Hey, I didn't even notice there was one. I guess it has a case of the stone masks or something. :P

• TheLegend_njf, Evan20000, Demonlink and 2 others like this

#3 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:08 AM

@NJF: Would you like a snazzy userbar (see my signature), instead of this simplistic, all black bar?

I do those, from time to time.

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 14 September 2015 - 06:08 AM.

#4 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 September 2015 - 01:56 PM

The userbar I've chosen was intentional. I was offered more snazzy ideas when I asked Demonlink to make this for me. He made a lot of nice suggestions, but I refused it every time because I wanted simplicity.

To some, the simplicity may come across as lazy or lacks professionalism, but it's neither, but an intentional choice.

#5 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:15 PM

Here is a noob question. How do I put that user bar on my signature? Also, how do I make my own?

#6 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 14 September 2015 - 07:17 PM

right click it, click copy, then paste it into your sig. That's what I did, and it even links to this topic too!

#7 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:29 PM

I think you need to turn on your signature first. :P It seems your signature is disabled.

#8 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:59 AM

Here is a noob question. How do I put that user bar on my signature? Also, how do I make my own?

BBCode for signature images, with links, uses this format:

[url=http://www.purezc.net/index.php?page=projects&id=12][img=http://www.zoriarpg.com/zc/LoE_Userbar.png][/url] 

Syntax:

The first tag [ url = ] //:url.name ] is the link (e.g. demo, project page, quest file DL page)/

The second [ img = //image.type ] is the image itself.

Code for my signature:

I will make userbars, on request. I made all but one of the bars in my signature (well, the 'original CiS bar was a mod of the CiS-II bar, using my style format), if you're curious about my design aesthetics. I do require that the userbar is to a quest with an active demo, and is unlikely to be cancelled any time soon, so that I don't waste my time; but it's usually a one, to five (average two-or-three-day) production time for a nice one.

I need either your game, or a selection of screenshots that emphasise the game motif, and a game synopsis, to give it a good vibe that fits the scope of the game.

All my userbars are of identical dimensions for consistency.

The userbar I've chosen was intentional. I was offered more snazzy ideas when I asked Demonlink to make this for me. He made a lot of nice suggestions, but I refused it every time because I wanted simplicity.

To some, the simplicity may come across as lazy or lacks professionalism, but it's neither, but an intentional choice.

Simplicity is fine. I was offering to be nice, in the event that you wanted it.

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 18 September 2015 - 03:03 AM.

• TheLegend_njf, Yloh and Deedee like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users