Photo

Map of the Year 2017: Zora Bracket

Jared

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Map of the Year 2017: Zora Bracket (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for your favourite!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:35 AM

Map of the Year 2017: Zora Bracket

6. Hubydweyer (MotM 88)

since my customary farewell would seem oddly self serving, I will simply say, good luck.

1. Moosh (MotM 83)

Gee, look at all those houses I don't want to make interiors for...

2. NewJourneysFire (MotM 84)

There's no denying the wonderful sensation of mystique and awe when you first set foot into the Frozen Highlands.

7. Jared (MotM 89)

#2 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:02 PM

none.
  • Shane, Joelmacool, TheLegend_njf and 1 other like this

#3 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:04 PM

Hubdweyer:
Looks like two Pokemon dropped their masters off at a Safari Zone and a flock of seagulls ran so far away to drop their newspapers off at the connecting shipyard.

Moosh:
Looks like a school of unfinished wall interiors drowned in a nearby ravine and granted access to the ultimate power resulting in the timely demise of all of the planet's population.

NewJourneysFire:
Looks like the nearest supermarket dropped your favorite product from its inventory and a loaded potato was fired into the nearest window at random passersby.

Jared:
Looks like a theoretical physicist presented his life's work to a panel of underpaid dwarves who looked down the work as "depressing" thus ending world hunder for all the little children of Hytopia forever.

I voted for NewJourneysFire and will vote for NewJourneysFire throughout the month as it is the best map of the year.

#4 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:29 PM

Hubdweyer: Pretty interesting map and use of the tileset. Seems a bit scattered looking with the detailing which makes it look a tad messy.

Moosh: A very nice town setting, it's missing some things like paths and whatnot, but still very nice. The tileset looks gorgeous too, great work.

NewJourneysFire: I love the depth, the detailing is pretty intense and leaves it a bit chaotic looking. But it makes up a lot for it with the atmosphere and overlook.

Jared: I voted here. The beach dock area is what convinced me, it's so nice to look at. And the forest looming over the edge of the village is a great touch.

#5 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:42 PM

Voted for NJF's illustrious DoR project. Seriously, that looks really awesome.

#6 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 22 January 2018 - 07:53 AM

The winner of the Zora bracket goes to Jared's MotM 89 submission, as it progresses on to the finals!

Hubydweyer (MotM 88) (3 votes [13.64%])

Moosh (MotM 83) (2 votes [9.09%])

NewJourneysFire (MotM 84) (8 votes [36.36%])

Jared (MotM 89) (9 votes [40.91%])

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jared

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users