#1 Deathrider

Deathrider

Nothing Special Here

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 January 2022 - 11:31 PM

DEMO 2.0 IS OUT!!

Some information about this demo before playing:
- This is 95% of what the demo will be, I will, at a later date, release an updated demo2 with the missing bosses which will then be the focus.
- Despite missing those bosses, SO MUCH has changed here. I honestly cannot even say what all changed because I do not remember what has been added since demo 1.1.
- 1 known ZC crashing bug exists when saving in level (only an initial save will sometimes cause a ZC "crash" - hit F9 to get out of it)
- Was fully tested (I went through the entire game and went through all possible paths) with Alpha 102 Build 61, previous versions may prove unstable, I will not diagnose bugs caused by playing in an incorrect version of ZC.
- I am very happy with this one, it really shows between the last and this that I have certainly learned a lot of dev and scripting, so much so I did go back through everything and update and refactor with my currently established knowledge
- As always let me know (ideally through discord) of any bugs (using the Demo 2 text channel. Not in the server? -> https://discord.gg/ASfZnekm

Edited by Deathrider365, 01 December 2022 - 12:26 PM.

• Shane and TheRock like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users