To The Top

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#16 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:07 AM

How do I get the map at floor 4 ? - What to do with those purple tiles ?

#17 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:31 AM

Playing the whistle on the pink tiles activates a secret in the room. You can find the whistle on Floor 4.

#18 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:10 PM

OK, I´m missing the whistle.....then go for it

#19 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:56 PM

Try going south from the room with the zoras; you'll need a few keys to reach it.

#20 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:10 PM

I'm in floor 7 now =) Let's see if this time I find the map xD I skipped the map in my first run.

Btw, it's amazing to play a polished and finished version of TTT, and at the same time, it's a bit weird crossing the floors without the legendary difficulty of the demo. I had around 60 deaths in my first run before L7, now I have only 1 death. So, you weren't kidding when you said that the difficulty was lowered dramatically.

#21 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:48 PM

I found the map this time in floor 7, now I know why I missed that one before xD I also completed the awesome floor 8, a great atmosphere and exploration! The first three Lost Halls done also.

Floor 9 now, my favorite! It's something that no one should miss o.-

How much new content are there after floor 10?

#22 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:11 PM

After floor 10, there is a very small trial-esque dungeon if you've completed all the Lost Halls, which unlocks the true ending. Other than that, all that's left is the final boss.

#23 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:23 PM

I noticed that the hellish block puzzle from the demo in L8 was scrapped, now there is one immensely easier puzzle. The original puzzle took me above an hour to resolve it xD

#24 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:06 PM

dvd44.png

Link disappears after pushing the block, lol. It scared me at first, but I showed up when I went to the right.

FLOOR 9 blows my mind, man. No one tried before nothing so interactive and complex like floor 9, even in 2.5. I completed the Crevice and the Depths, what an atmosphere! I'd just wish that the Depths last more, it's too short for how cool is! xD

It's amazing to think about how much time can you put, to make this floor to work as you want.

#25 Plutia

Plutia

CPU of Planeptune

• Members

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:22 PM

Throwing out some spoiler tags would be nice, you know.

Anyways, I'm up to floor 6. Probably will reach 9 tomorrow. I'm really confused as to how the end of the floor 5 boss was supposed to work?

Oh, and I've been streaming my playthrough, if that interests you.

Edited by Nekoishi, 01 January 2015 - 02:53 PM.

#26 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:40 PM

@Air Luigi – Yeah, making the push-down block work in 2.1 is extremely wonky; I settled for what you saw. It looks weird, but it works right, and that’s what’s most important. Glad you’re enjoying Floor 9.

@Nekoishi – The last hit on the Floor 5 boss is a reflected magic shot; and there are still prisms from the previous phases in the bottom-right-ish part of the room. Getting any magic to hit those ends up in a victory. The Floor 5 boss is admittedly the worst custom boss of the quest, imo, if just because it can be hard to figure out what you’re supposed to do on a number of the phases.

I’d love to stop in and watch if I get the chance. (I’ve been planning on streaming a lot of ZC myself. =P ) What is your stream?

#27 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:31 PM

Getting the map of floor 9 is way more affordable now. To achieve the map in the demo, you had to be totally INSANE xD

Seriously, thanks for all the polish, the quest is now a masterpiece. I can't thank you enough for making something as enjoyable and epic. This quest is a blast for me in every area: atmosphere, music choices, enemy placement, gimmicks, variety, puzzles, exploration... too much charm and style

Edited by Air Luigi, 30 December 2014 - 10:32 PM.

#28 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 31 December 2014 - 06:12 PM

Great quest!

I need a hint to find sword in L6.

I have been what seems like everywhere.

Thanks

#29 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:08 PM

The big stalfos moves around the dungeon each time you beat him. Look for seemingly empty rooms with hookshot blocks in the corners - the number of blocks indicates which fight happens there. (So after fighting him in the room with 2 blocks, go to the room with 3 and he'll be there, and so on. If you've played Link's Awakening, it's exactly like level 5 in that game.) After the fifth fight with the stalfos, you'll get the sword.

Edited by TheOnlyOne, 31 December 2014 - 07:08 PM.

#30 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:26 PM

Thank you.

I thought I had tried that...will try again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users