Matthew Bluefox's Quest Corner

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#91 maravig

maravig

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:08 PM

I'm currently trying out NLOZ3 and cannot find the 5th dungeon in Lorule. Any hints?

#92 maravig

maravig

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:13 PM

I finally got to 8.  I've tried everything in the room with the boss key, yet the walls remain?!?

#93 linkhead

linkhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:48 PM

Hi, great quests, thank!!

Can't find 8-1 on the Maxi Quest, can you please help??

#94 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM

244tu2w.png

hi there here is level 8-1 location.

#95 linkhead

linkhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:49 AM

Thank you!!!
  • WindRobe likes this

#96 linkhead

linkhead

• Members

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:46 AM

Help please! Am unable to locate Dungeon 4 in NLOZ 3 - any help is appreciated!!

#97 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:39 AM

It's at the docks. Play your whistle next to a dock in Hyrule to open Level 4. :)

I finally got to 8.  I've tried everything in the room with the boss key, yet the walls remain?!?

What do you mean with "the walls remain"? There is no bug in Level 8 preventing the player from getting to the boss.

#98 linkhead

linkhead

• Members

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:39 AM

Thanks again, great quest!!

#99 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 26 August 2021 - 11:06 AM

I have submitted the final update for my quest pack today and renamed most of the quests to resemble what they were supposed to be from the beginning. Two of them are remakes of the original, but harder and enhanced, therefore "Hero Mode". The 3rd Quest HM is not related to the 3rd quest (neither the official or any other), at least not in terms of dungeon layout. The two "Mini" quests are entirely selfmade. The "Maxi" is a randomizer, co-created by HeroOfFire who is the master of randomizing and scripting.

I'm considering translating all my quests and the randomizer to German, because there are nearly zero German quests in the whole database. As soon as the files have been accepted and approved by the administrators of PureZC, I will share the download link here as well.

Edit: https://www.purezc.n...e=quests&id=584 - This is the link to the updated pack.

Edited by Matthew Bluefox, 26 August 2021 - 11:19 AM.

• Nightmare likes this

#100 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 27 August 2021 - 09:36 AM

Update (Deutsch): Ich habe jetzt das gesamte Questpack übersetzt und separat hochgeladen.

I have now translated the whole quest pack into German and uploaded it separately.

Download Link: https://www.purezc.n...e=quests&id=758

Edited by Matthew Bluefox, 27 August 2021 - 11:10 AM.

• Bagu likes this

#101 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 28 August 2021 - 12:49 AM

I'm sorry, I had to upload a small change today morning (28th of August) to both versions of the questpacks (German and English): Dropsets of L5 Rope and L2 Moblin were set wrongly, that has been corrected. The German version has also received a new font to prevent overlapping text with the fires and the guy in caves or special rooms in dungeons.

Die deutsche Version hat ein grafisches kleines Update erhalten, weil der Text zu gross war und mit dem Rest der Spielumgebung nicht schön aussah. Ebenfalls wurde in beiden Versionen das Dropset von zwei Gegnern angepasst.

Edit: The files have been approved.

Edited by Matthew Bluefox, 28 August 2021 - 10:01 AM.

• Bagu likes this

#102 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 30 August 2021 - 12:40 PM

Wow, that was definitely not there before, but somehow the single super bomb (and only in Mini 1) suddenly gave 5 super bombs to the player instead of 1 super bomb ... I had to upload a hotfix for Mini 1 in the English and also in the German quest pack.

By the way, if anyone would like to "let's play" any of the quests, in either language, please let me know, I'd love to see it. :)

• Bagu likes this

#103 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 04 September 2021 - 01:00 PM

I had to do another minifix for Mini 1 sadly, sorry about that. This also applies to the Randomizer Maxi quest (both languages). I disabled center and corner traps in a specific room each Level 5 and Level 6 (enemies are already strong enough to cause real trouble and no weapon to keep them at distance).

The update is not yet through, please don't download for another 24 hours or so. Thank you!

PS: Update is now live! :)

Edited by Matthew Bluefox, 05 September 2021 - 07:34 AM.

#104 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 20 September 2021 - 07:59 AM

Sadly, I needed to do another update because apparently 2.53 doesn't like how 1-way walls interact to an open door on the other side, so I had to add 1-way shutter doors on each "wall". This mainly concerns 2nd HM (and 2nd HM De) as well as both Maxi quests (En and De). The update will hopefully be validated by the admins soon.

PS: Update is now live.

Edited by Matthew Bluefox, 20 September 2021 - 10:07 AM.

#105 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 09 January 2022 - 01:52 AM

Hotfix: Randomizer Maxi (and German Maxi of course) was updated so Link would show the correct color of the ring on his tunic (red --> purple, gold --> red). Update will go live soon, please check the database in 2-3 days from now.

Edited by Matthew Bluefox, 09 January 2022 - 01:53 AM.

• Bagu likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users