Welcome to Enemy of the Month #20!
This month, the theme was a special theme, so there were no restrictions at all! We have some pretty interesting enemies this month. Please look through the enemies and vote honestly and fairly. Submit your votes for the following categories:
- Best Overall Enemy: The best overall enemy this month.
- Most Useful Enemy: The most useful enemy this month that everyone can/could use in their quest.
- Most Creative Enemy: The most creative enemy designed this month.
YouTube Video Link
To watch all these enemies in action without downloading any of the enemies, click on the following link: https://www.youtube....h?v=Wzu7mAFvpJI
All Enemies Download Link
If you wish to download all the enemies in one get go, click on the following link. This is done so that you don't have to download all the enemies individually: https://www.mediafir...tla2vdk1dzhj0xi
Here is all the information and download links for the enemies this month.
Large Armos - Cukeman
- Name: Large Armos
- Description: An Armos, but large
- Setup Instructions: Can be made available upon request, but may take time.
- ZQuest Version: 2.50.2
- Quest File: https://drive.google...m8zTVJlUEE/view
- Quest is passworded because organization is needed, but if there is interest I can try to release an unpassworded version at some point in the future. Enemy is scripted. Script can be made available at some point in the future. Credits to: Saffith, MoscowModder, grayswandir, LinktheMaster, Lejes, and Cukeman.
- Enemy Name: Incredibly Mean Hydra
- Description: An enemy that starts out with 3 heads that move back and forth as it walks left and right around the room. When each head is killed; more heads will spawn until there are 7 heads active. To defeat it, you must use the Candle to burn the hydra's necks until all of them have been affected. Create for dungeon and character tiles goes to Binx.
- Setup- Create three enemies- Body- a 3 x 4 enemy. Neck- a 1 x 1 enemy. Head- a 1 x 2 enemy. Be sure all are type other. Set the body's attribute 11 to the combo number and attribute 12 to the script number. Set up all constants to work in your file.
- Version of ZQuest- Created in 2.50.2
- Quest File-https://www.dropbox....ramean.qst?dl=0
- Enemy Name: Rebonack
- Description: The helmed horror from Zelda II: The Adventure of Link has returned and he's looking for you! He travels in a straight line until he hits a wall and then makes a turn if that is possible. If he sees Link, he charges quickly towards him until he hits a wall. Only vulnerable to the sword from behind. When the main boss dies, another enemy is spawned. Credit goes to symbiote01 for the sprites and the idea for the boss.
- Setup: requires std.zh, string.zh and ghost.zh. Make four combos for up, down, left and right in that order. Set the constant to the value of the first one. To have it make a sound when charging, set Misc Attribute 1. To make a sound on hitting the wall, set Misc Attribute 2. To create an enemy on the death of the main boss, set Misc Atrribute 3.
- Version of ZQuest- Developed in 2.50.2.
- Quest File- https://www.dropbox....k-EOTM.qst?dl=0
Firechu - TheTrueMarioMaster
- Enemy Name: Firechu
- Description: A bombchu based enemy that leaves a fire trail and explodes into an 8-shot of flame upon death.
- Version of ZQuest: 2.50.2 (otherwise the enemy may not work as intended)
- Quest File: http://www.mediafire...v1d/Firechu.qst
Thank you to everyone who submitted! Now go and vote guys! Remember, the winner of Best Overall will decide the next EotM theme! Thank you and see you in the next EotM competition!