The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Nature

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#16 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:51 PM

Thanks alexstance icon_biggrin.gif And to ebola zaire sure you can help me with the grammar as i can admit i got pretty lazy in going back to the strings and re-editing them over and over icon_slycool.gif As Far as the bug with the ''pressing the left arrow key during and intro'' i just tested it out yes i got annoyed and will add a solid transparent combo to make the invisisble link trapped in the screen icon_lol.gif and again thanks for the feedback guys i will continue on with the project ^_^

#17 Plissken

Plissken

What's with these homies dissing our girls?

• Members

Posted 21 September 2008 - 06:07 PM

Hmmm, link works for me, try again.

#18 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 21 September 2008 - 06:13 PM

Got it Plissken And i have to admit that title screen of yours is one of the best ones ive seen yet icon_thumbsup.gif ..but since i see your soo good at it, what would you suggest i make my title screen to and yes i might need your help in the title screen thanks i really appreciate it icon_smile.gif

#19 Plissken

Plissken

• Members

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:21 PM

I usually just look around The Spriter's Resource for backgrounds, then edit it down to 16 colors and make other adjustments to it in photoshop. Then make the text (minus the Legend of Zelda text) in photoshop also.

There's loads of awesome backgrounds that you can use around this site, but it may take a bit of searching.

http://www.spriters-...e.com/index.php

#20 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 22 September 2008 - 03:56 AM

Also, After acquiring the sword, rolling doesn't work anymore. And does the demo end after acquiring the Ember Seeds? If not, I can't get into Level 1. icon_shrug.gif

#21 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:43 AM

WHOA to plissken i dont know how to use photoshop lol im gonna see if i can rip an oracle of seasons titlescreen an d then replace where it saids ''seasons'' with nature and re-color the red with green And to alexstance yes the demo ends after aquiring the ember seeds thats why i put holes surrounding pathways i dont want you guys to get to ,i havnt finished level 1 but i finish the GRAVEYARD icon_smile.gif

anyone would like to support this quest?

Edited by drzchulo973, 22 September 2008 - 10:28 AM.

#22 hinsburg

hinsburg

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:34 AM

I'm concerned that this is becoming more of a "parody" than a game. It seems so similar... A temple of nature sinks, a temple of seasons suck... The first level is a graveyard, the first level was a graveyard in ages... There are a few similarities.

#23 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:53 AM

no it does'nt, sink it just becomes ruins ...when you reach it later in the game certainn parts are blocked to each spirit containing a certain weather, thats when certain items come in. and regarding the graveyard im actually thinking about re-doin it into a lake and making the first dungeon a water level dungeon

#24 creatorofchaos

creatorofchaos

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:57 AM

I'd be happy to support this quest.Oh and try not to use all of the same items as the oracle games try some new scripted ones,oh and if your using them joe123 scripted bombchus and matthew scripted a cane of somaria.Hope that helps

#25 octorok

octorok

Lord of the Octoroks

• Members

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:04 AM

Alestance, you quoted saying I said something in this thread but I didn't say anything at all? LOL icon_lol.gif

Anyways, if this really is much like an Oracle game, I'm definitely gonna download it!

#26 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:07 AM

icon_smile.gif thanks that would help i appreciate it and concerning the items ..items it contains are the change of tunics which is joe123 script , shovel , the ocarina to change the weather around and activating hidden portals around the land to reach the shrine of nature , and Roc's Feather and Roc's Cape which is also from joe123. im very unsure about the cane of somaria since ive heard that is pretty buggy icon_eyebrow.gif

#27 creatorofchaos

creatorofchaos

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:27 AM

Nah the new version(3.0)is just like the ooa one I believe,you might want to test it though.

#28 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 22 September 2008 - 02:27 PM

Wow. I've just gotten the sword, but this is amazing. It feels a lot like an Oracle game. My only problem is that there isn't enough background info on Mia. And that rolling doesn't work after you get the sword. icon_smile.gif

#29 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 22 September 2008 - 03:26 PM

hehe thanks for the support russ icon_smile.gif the rolling thing after the sword is a bug im trying to solve right now and the background info to mia appears when you receive the ocarina which is the main item in the game that changes everything...she appears to you and talks about herself and the triforce...this isnt a fourth oracle is the third in the series im trying to make. Farore doesnt count as an oracle i think..shes based on secrets which is nothing so i ''x'' her out icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by drzchulo973, 22 September 2008 - 03:27 PM.

#30 Plissken

Plissken

• Members

Posted 22 September 2008 - 04:56 PM

If you ever need me to do any work on a title screen for you in photoshop (color reduction, text, cropping, whatever) I'll be happy to help you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users