Issue with respawning

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 22 April 2020 - 11:11 PM

So I'm trying my hand on a new ZC project and I've encountered an issue while testing that I don't seem to recall ever having before. You see, so when a DMap has not had its continue point set and does not have 'Continue Here' checked, normally the game will set me back to the last DMap with a set continue point whenever my character dies or if I go to Continue from the End Game menu. But for whatever reason, in the case of this particular project, having the continue set to 00 will send you to that point of the map upon respawning regardless of whether 'Continue Here' has been checked or not.

Am I missing something? Is there some quest rule I have got to set to correct this?

Version is 2.53, but it never gave me this sort of problem when working on Darkside 66.

Edited by Titanium Justice, 22 April 2020 - 11:13 PM.

• Lightwulf likes this

#2 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 23 April 2020 - 12:15 AM

I think that's determined by whether the warp type you use to access the DMap is an entrance/exit type, or any other kind of insta-warp / scrolling warp (though scrolling warp also has a quest rule that can enable / disable continue points being set when warping).

If you used an entrance/exit warp, try another type.

• Lightwulf likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users