Melvin The Moblin

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#31 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:33 AM

I dunno when you downloaded it, but I've updated the quest to fix the vine problem.

To get the key to the 6th dungeon, you have to super bomb that rock above the maze path room.

edit: Oh, wait. I missed one... That's nothing important though. It's just a shortcut that leads to the other end of the map.

Thanks. Got it a few days ago or maybe last week. Maybe I forgot something. Downloaded again but still doesn't work. Do I have to do something else or is restart my only option?

Also, where are super bombs?

Edited by derby77, 31 December 2017 - 11:45 AM.

#32 Smiles the Death Bringer

Smiles the Death Bringer

The smiling demon!

• Members

Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:19 PM

I just noticed that I messed up that one screen when I was fixing them, I've got a few more bugs I need to fix, then I'll update the game.

The super bombs are to the left of the bombable rock, play the whistle on the screen with the flowers shaped like a music note.

#33 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 31 December 2017 - 04:04 PM

Good game, 50 years in the evil realm. A just punishment hehe Thanks, I enjoyed that

• Smiles the Death Bringer likes this

#34 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:24 AM

How do you open locked door to be able to get l4 sword?

Edited by derby77, 01 January 2018 - 10:03 PM.

#35 bti182

bti182

The Cigar Hound

• Members

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:07 AM

Excellent quest so far and I'm having a blast discovering secrets around each corner!

I think I found a bug in Dan's Dungeon, I super bombed this right wall for a shortcut and I was unable to pass through the wall.

zelda002.png

#36 Smiles the Death Bringer

Smiles the Death Bringer

The smiling demon!

• Members

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:59 PM

Thanks, I'll fix that up.

To open the warehouse, you have to go to the building next to the smithy, on the top floor is a switch that opens it.

#37 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 02 January 2018 - 03:58 PM

Managing to get quite far in this. Currently working my way to Level 4, but I don't have the candle or anything to burn the bushes. The woman in the snow village area said something about how to get to the castle, but that doesn't seem to help me. Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind, figured out you can climb onto the snow with the ladder by accident. Probably a hint for that would be nice since I would have never figured it out without trying random stuff otherwise.

Also, I'm now in Castle Town and I bought a Black Sword, but it doesn't seem to show up anywhere. Is this supposed to be the Level 3 sword? I feel like I wasted 500 rupees for nothing.

It only takes 5 seconds to get 500 rupees! :P

#38 Smiles the Death Bringer

Smiles the Death Bringer

The smiling demon!

• Members

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:13 AM

Would anyone be interested in me submitting the Golden Clocktower/ Clocktown tiles. Most of them are original.

#39 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:44 AM

Near the top of L7 I fell down from one of the top rooms, it was completely dark, and I ended up trapped in a wall in a room with a bunch of reflector things.   Had to F6-continue.   Forgot to get a screenshot but if it happens again I will.   

#40 Smiles the Death Bringer

Smiles the Death Bringer

The smiling demon!

• Members

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:26 AM

I looked around for any walkability issues and couldn't find any, but I did notice that a warp near the top of the first tower was broken, was that it?

#41 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:33 AM

Very possible.   I'm just not sure.   I went back to L7 and made it to the boss.   Haven't beaten it yet but I left and got the red ring so I'm sure I will next time.  

Level 8 -- Weird.   I beat the boss and the level and got the triforce piece but never got an item nor a boss key.    Should that have been possible?   Going to go back and look around a bit.   

Edit:  Beat the game.   Level 8 is a really odd one.   I wish there was a way to see where you've been in a dungeon in terms of rooms.   Also it's strange that mini bosses like Gleeoks and Aquamenti always return.   Not sure I like that.    But this is really well-done and fun overall and I reviewed it accordingly.   The Arena is tough with the reversion to default defense.    I think I missed three heart container pieces, one magic container, never got 1/2 magic (don't know if it's in the game) or a gold ring.   I think I got everything else including all the Arena prizes, the bigger bomb bag, bigger quiver and the biggest wallet.  

Edited by SofaKing, 07 January 2018 - 12:14 AM.

#42 Smiles the Death Bringer

Smiles the Death Bringer

The smiling demon!

• Members

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:52 AM

There is no gold ring. There is 1/2 magic. I dunno how you managed to beat Level 8 without getting the item, there's a Mirror Robe blocking the entrance to the boss.

It sounds like you did miss the 2nd bonus dungeon. It's in Castle Town in the house on the top left. You need the Mirror Shield, the Fire Boomerang, and Din's Fire to access it.

#43 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:13 AM

There is no gold ring. There is 1/2 magic. I dunno how you managed to beat Level 8 without getting the item, there's a Mirror Robe blocking the entrance to the boss.

It sounds like you did miss the 2nd bonus dungeon. It's in Castle Town in the house on the top left. You need the Mirror Shield, the Fire Boomerang, and Din's Fire to access it.

Fire Boomerang can be used as a a substitute to the mirror shield. If you use if on certain projectiles they'll reflect right back at the enemy, including magic on mirror-robes.

#44 Smiles the Death Bringer

Smiles the Death Bringer

The smiling demon!

• Members

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:54 AM

Oh, I did not know that.

Is there anything I can do to make areas only Mirror Shield Accessible?

#45 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:54 AM

Oh, I did not know that.

Is there anything I can do to make areas only Mirror Shield Accessible?

You can change the fire boomerang to only block, not reflect (item editor, reflect flags = 0, block flags = reflect flags).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users