Zelda Classic Glitches

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:16 PM

Ever wanted to be able to beat that quest that was to hard? Well now you can with this simple trick. What this glitch does is allows you to make the Init Data to what ever you want. First Init Data to what DMap and stuff you want in a new quest file. Note: The continue screen on the DMap is where you will end up. Also the author and title must be the same as the quest you want to do this with. I also think the ZC version and title of the quest needs to be the same. Next start up the new quest file you made and then save. Switch the old file out and put the quest you want to play. And your done! If it has scripts you might not be able to beat the game. The reason why this works is Zelda Classic just assumes that you made changes to the game to look like the new file. If that makes any sense. He's what the end result could look like. This is deaths power by the way.

http://www.mediafire.../zelda00678.png

He's a glitch that I came by year. What it does is allows the player to clip through a block. He's me doing it correctly. Note: This was fixed on 2.50.1

http://www.mediafire...3a/zelda010.png

What this glitch does is allows the player to skip the intro of any place that has any. What you do is hold A, B and start at the same time and it doesn't show up. 

Those on all the glitches I know about. If you know any feel free to share.

Edited by bmc10011, 15 July 2015 - 04:35 PM.

• MoscowModder and Demonlink like this

#2 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:26 PM

That's pretty clever, actually.

#3 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:14 PM

That's pretty clever, actually.

I came up with the first glitch just yesterday. I just realized something. With this you could play a demo and make so that you can play later stuff that's not supposed to be accessed. The possibilities are endless.

#4 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:29 PM

This actually doesn't work on any quest that uses global scripts. Global variables are created during file creation and swapping the quest out at that point is going to break that. In a lot of newer quests, that's going to lead to some nasty unwinnable situations down the road where scripted triggers aren't running properly.

#5 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 16 July 2015 - 06:58 AM

So I just found out it also works the other way. You can start up the quest you want to play, then switch it with the other file, make a tile to the DMap you want to go to, and give yourself  all the stuff you want. I tested this and all script stuff will work just fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users