Shadow Clone Tiles

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 08 December 2019 - 06:54 PM

hi there i would like to ask a script request for 5.3. For this one i'm inspired from Naruto anime except there's no jutsu, there's tiles. 

This one is very simple: Once Link steps on the Shadow Clone Tiles (where the ffc would be placed) a clone of Link appears just beside the tiles Link just steps. The player must be very careful to avoid to be hit. If he's hit the clone disappears and he take damages. If the clone is hits the clone disappears as well but didn't affect Link. If Link steps on the buttons with the corresponded clone the secret will trigger. Only one clone per tiles would be summoning to avoid problems. They can attack as well.

• Shane, Jenny, TheRock and 1 other like this

#2 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 08 December 2019 - 07:12 PM

This one is very simple: 

:unsure: I do not think this is very simple probably 

• Shane likes this

#3 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 08 December 2019 - 07:17 PM

ah i see what you means but that would be a good idea for example making a puzzle that would require that Link would be at differants place at the same time. Like the Minish cap one but without having to uses the sword. But unlike Minish Cap the clones will be blocked by the obstacle instead of just disappears

Edited by Sans, 08 December 2019 - 07:18 PM.

#4 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 25 December 2019 - 04:06 AM

If you think this is simple you are insane. This is pretty high complexity to script, and would require multiple scripts (for the shadow clone trigger, for running the shadow clone movement, and for the switches that need to be held down by all at once)

• Mani Kanina likes this

#5 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:12 PM

sorry, I own copyright on cloning items. apologies but i must consult lawyer for a simple request to sue for infringement of go gollab-related properties. 

• Shane likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users