Return to Koholint

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:00 PM

Mr. Snooze, the potions are sold in a shop a few away from level 2. Use the bridge to get to it. I haven't found the slash yet if it's in the game. I'm hoping to finish level 7 later today.

#32 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:12 PM

Mr. Snooze, the potions are sold in a shop a few away from level 2. Use the bridge to get to it. I haven't found the slash yet if it's in the game. I'm hoping to finish level 7 later today.

The place with the bridge no longer has potions or I am looking in the wrong spot

#33 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:25 PM

Finished the quest. Thank you Modern Link, that was fun! I am now the Hero of Koholint.

• WindRobe likes this

#34 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 01 September 2015 - 01:01 PM

Where do I find the key for level 7?

Thank you for your help.

#35 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 01 September 2015 - 04:08 PM

Where do I find the key for level 7?

Thank you for your help.

Did you need a key for level 7? It seems like you don't if I remember correctly. There is a key in the cave to the left of level 7 but I think it is for level eight (the memory goes haha - you would think I would learn to write it down.) Level 7 is in the north in those 2 caves with the water between them. they look like 2 hills or maybe 2 eyes with a blue nose. you get there by pushing the block and going up in the screen to the left of them.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 01 September 2015 - 04:14 PM.

#36 ML1014

ML1014

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 01 September 2015 - 04:33 PM

Yeah, that key was for the entrance to level 8. For level 7 you just had to push a rock out of the way in the mountains after going thru a bunch of cave entrances.

Speaking of level 8, is there a ring shop around anywhere?  Passing level 7 was hell enough with the red potion and green tunic!

Edited by ML1014, 01 September 2015 - 04:35 PM.

#37 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 01 September 2015 - 04:35 PM

Did you need a key for level 7? It seems like you don't if I remember correctly. There is a key in the cave to the left of level 7 but I think it is for level eight (the memory goes haha - you would think I would learn to write it down.) Level 7 is in the north in those 2 caves with the water between them. they look like 2 hills or maybe 2 eyes with a blue nose. you get there by pushing the block and going up in the screen to the left of them.

If you push the block you go to level 9, the way between the 2 caves brings to another cave, where a key is needed... I think it is level 7, perhaps I'm wrong. No problem, found!

Edited by patgarret, 01 September 2015 - 04:53 PM.

#38 ML1014

ML1014

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 01 September 2015 - 04:42 PM

If you push the block you go to level 9, the way between the 2 caves brings to another cave, where a key is needed... I think it is level 7, perhaps I'm wrong.

Is it the one with the arrow pointing left? If so that takes you to Level 8. That's where the key is needed.

#39 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 03 September 2015 - 11:01 AM

This happens at lower SE room of level 8, when I try to go into the black hole, in the attempt of finding the last key. A bug?

z0010.jpg

Edited by patgarret, 03 September 2015 - 11:42 AM.

#40 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 November 2015 - 03:33 PM

Well, this is quite the interesting quest...

Currently going through Level 7 and I cannot get to the 3rd floor for the life of me.

NomaPDT.png

I also got the Mirror Shield but I have no idea where to go with this lol

#41 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:11 AM

was the questmaker aware that a classic tileset koholint template already existed? This looks, well, less detailed than it.

#42 ModernLink

ModernLink

• Members

Posted 10 May 2019 - 01:51 AM

I was working on a sequel to this quest but the voice software I use discontinued the owl's voice
I'll be posting a demo once I have 10 posts I guess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users