The Forbidden City

• Please log in to reply
632 replies to this topic

#601 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:09 AM

(Note: These videos are all a few days old, you can catch the most recent video in my topic in the Lets Play section or on my youtube channel.)

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero] (26 - War Factory part 4)

default.jpg

(Duration 41:51)

Description:

"~ Oh me mother merciful! I gotta attack someone's mother! Chances are she has a son or daughter! She's so old! ~" - NJF @ 13:45

"I'm fighting to protect myself from you psychopaths!" - NJF @ 14:15

Link finally reaches Auga's chamber who turns out to be betrayed by Gogol. He now has Zelda and decided to leave her behind, and now she plans to use Link to get revenge on Gogol. The machine she had planned to give to Gogol as a gift she will now use to destroy Link, but since she has nothing left to lose she takes on Link personally first. Fortunately, Link is able to take out this witch and her machine of destruction. Now, Link must find his way to the Forbidden City to confront Gogol and get his sister back. 

Credit:
myWizards @ deviantart.com for title image.
Jamian @ purezc.net for sharing his Zelda Classic quest.
Richard Cox @ deviantart.com for thumbnail image. 

-----

default.jpg

(Duration 40:16)

Description:

"Who the fuck built these railroads?! It's not fuckin' normal railroads! Railroads don't behave like that! What kind of minecart can operate on railroads like that?! What is it for the minecart of the damned or what?!" - NJF @ 31:55

Now with Auga's forces defeated, Link can move west to Darbus' region where his village Darunia lies hidden beyond the lava flows. It turns out that Darbus, once a loyal follower of Gogol and one of the 4 rulers of the world shares a true hatred for Gogol. He offers to help Link reach Gogol if Link can help him in return. This takes him to Goron mine to obtain an item that can extinguish fire. 

Credit:
Emortal982 @ deviantart.com for thumbnail image. 

-----

default.jpg

(Duration 44:53)

Description:

"Yes by!! Just trap me in here, by! I'll be your prisoner for awhile!" - NJF @ 37:50

"Everything's trying to kill me here!! I'm just trying to plant a seed!!!" - NJF @ 38:35

Link continues his journey through the Goron Mine, determined to get help from the Gorons defeat a treacherous beast. Deep within the mine Link encounters the beast who he is hunting. Echidna, the sinister mine dweller is a terrifying beast, known for his distinct screeching howl. Link is not turned back by this creature's screeching though and proves that this creature's bite isn't as good as his bark. Once the creature is defeated, the Gorons help Link reach the Forbidden City. 

Credit:

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 14 February 2016 - 11:11 AM.

#602 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 February 2016 - 10:22 AM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero] (29 - L7 The Forbidden City part 1)

default.jpg

(Duration 58:43)

Description:

""You got the silver arrow! It's more powerful than your wooden one." I would say! Unless the wooden one would give you a splinter, I wouldn't want a splinter." - NJF @ 54:00

Link finally enters the Forbidden City, but where is Gogol? It turns out that he's hidden somewhere there as well. Will Link be ready for Gogol should they cross paths? Link is now in a race to prevent Gogol from obtaining his immortality.  

Credit:
Ming Fan for title image. 

#603 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:41 AM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero] (30 - L7 The Forbidden City part 2)

default.jpg

(Duration 1:02:26)

Description:

Link continues deeper into the Forbidden City in his race against Gogol to stop his chase for immortality. Time is beginning to run out however, as Gogol appears to be nowhere in sight, has he already reached his goal?

Credit:
Alissa & Josiah Yarbrough @ pininterest.com for thumbnail image.

#604 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:31 AM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero] (31 - L7 The Forbidden City part 3)

default.jpg

(Duration 39:25)

Description:

Link is getting closer to the end of his goal, still, Gogol is nowhere in sight. Despite Link's rapid progress, he has a setback when he finds himself getting lost, not knowing where to go. Still, Link pushes on as he tries to reach the core of the Forbidden City. 

Credit:
sabin-boykinov @ deviantart.com for thumbnail image. 

#605 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 February 2016 - 10:01 AM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero] (32 - L7 The Forbidden City part 4)

default.jpg

(Duration 48:16)

Description:

Link finally obtains the boss key and is ready to enter the chamber of immortality. However, it turns out hidden behind this door is yet another key door in which Link will have to explore the depths of the Forbidden City once again to obtain just one more key. It isn't long though before Link discovers its location. Now finally, Link is able to confront Gogol to the chamber of immortality, but is it already too late? Is Gogol even there?

Credit:
Michaelisstuff @ deviantart.com for thumbnail image. 

#606 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:07 AM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero] (33 - Emperor Gogol)

default.jpg

(Duration 55:08)

Description:

"I am the all mortal God that's immortal of everything but spikes.. What's this guy Mega Man?" - NJF @ 7:35

Link finally reaches the chamber of immortality. Here waits an old man who says he is the protector of the city. He warns Link to not pursue any further since the power of immortality can corrupt any man and end Hyrule's peace forever. Gogol finally appears and pushes Link and the old man aside and enters the forbidden chamber. Darbus the Goron finally reaches their location and tries to stop Gogol from becoming an immortal. In an heroic effort, Darbus pushes Gogol in a fiery pit, putting his own life at jeopardy as well. Meanwhile, the old man tells Link to go check up on Darbus and Gogol.

As Link enters the chamber of immortality, Gogol reveals that his attempt to immortality has been ruined by the inferences, however, he was able to survive drowning in the lava pit and has new powers he wants to test on Link. Link and Gogol challenge each other in their destined battle. Link, a humble child with a mysterious origin and mighty Gogol who's inherited some Godly powers now decide the fate of Hyrule. While Gogol appears to be invincible, Link discovers he can defeat Gogol by directing his own powers back at him. 

Link is able to save Hyrule once and for all from Gogol's treachery, and Hyrule is finally at peace. The old man who's destined to protect the city reveals that in the past, he made a mistake that could have cost all of Hyrule, but he is proud to see his two children grow up to be exactly what Hyrule needs.  

Credit:
Unknown Author for thumbnail image. 

#607 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:48 PM

NJF Plays The Forbidden City [Hero] (34 - Cursed Ending)

default.jpg

(Duration 18:26)

Description:

"Fuck of bat... That's not fair.. Keese!!! KEESE!!! Agh Keese!! Why Keese, why?!" - NJF @ 14:05

In an alternate event, Link fights Emperor Gogol for the fate of Hyrule while equipped with the mysterious cursed ring. This handicap works towards Gogol's advantage, but he is still no match for young Link. Link is able to defeat Gogol and save Hyrule, but he forgets to remove the ring and as a result has some very strange dreams. 

Credit:
myWizards @ deviantart.com for title image
Unknown Artist for Thumbnail image. 

#608 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 26 June 2016 - 10:14 PM

I know it may be old, but is there an easier way to beat boo. I am playing on the hardest difficulty and the barely helpful milk does not do much, and he hits HARD.  i would rather not lower the difficulty if i can avoid it.

Also, for some reason, in the very first cave, in the first town, i can not activate all 3 switches with anything in my inventory at all, any advise?

edit.

nevermind, after countless deaths, i finally got him....man, level 4 is hard....

Edited by jwex001, 26 June 2016 - 11:43 PM.

#609 PixElvis

PixElvis

Creative?

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:00 PM

I need you help please,after I manage to pass level 4 I do not know where to go nor is there any secrets, please can you give me even a small clue to see if I can understand it?

#610 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:48 AM

I need you help please,after I manage to pass level 4 I do not know where to go nor is there any secrets, please can you give me even a small clue to see if I can understand it?

Look for hints and secrets in Mido, which is somewhere south west on the overworld.

Edited by Avataro, 28 April 2017 - 10:49 AM.

#611 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:02 PM

Any advice for Ent? His attack after you hit him three times seems pretty unavoidable.

#612 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:33 PM

That attack is easier to dodge than it looks. Try moving less and focus on your position. Once you get the hang of it, you'll find it surprisingly easy to avoid.

• Anthus likes this

#613 Regios

Regios

Mischievous hellion

• Members

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:38 PM

Hey there! Started this quest a few days ago. Just want some hints.

Spoiler

#614 jayjay

jayjay

• Members

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:12 PM

deleted

Edited by jayjay, 29 July 2017 - 12:31 PM.

#615 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:57 PM

Hey there! Started this quest a few days ago. Just want some hints.

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users