• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dimi

Dimi

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Forum Staff

Posted 14 November 2020 - 06:13 PM

TeHjucB.png

Hello all, from the Hyrule Fantasy devteam! We're here today to tell you that Hyrule Fantasy has moved development to the WIP 2.55 version of ZC!

A6RCCbO.png

No new content has been added since the last beta. Instead, our focus now is to polish what we have and fix longstanding bugs. Removing script errors, fixing tedious and poor gameplay, and such.

SIyQOGX.png

We're hard at work, and thanks to our many amazing testers we've been uprooting bugs and fixing them. Because of their hard work finding bugs though, that means we don't have a polished product for you to play yet. However, know that we are hard at work at making this an exciting, enjoyable remake for you all to play through. Thanks for the continued support!
  • Joelmacool, Demonlink, Matthew and 2 others like this

#2 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 21 November 2020 - 02:47 AM

I Wish you all much Effort for this Quest it Could be Become a Nice Huge Adventure With A Awesome Fusion of Zelda and A Link to the Past :D

#3 Dimi

Dimi

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Forum Staff

Posted 21 November 2020 - 05:29 AM

If you want to follow the development of the quest or see what progress is being made, you can view the github here:

https://github.com/Z...se-nov-2020.zip

#4 Great Glass

Great Glass

• Members

Posted 21 November 2020 - 05:25 PM

Oh heck yeah! Can't wait for the full version to be released! Maybe then I'll finally get the motivation to start working on Declined Kingdom again.

#5 ZoriaRPG

ZoriaRPG

The Timelord

• ZC Developers

Posted 24 November 2020 - 11:51 PM

Note: The ZIP is a complete SDK. It includes the latest 2.55 build and all of the files used by HF.

You should unzip to a clean path. The quest Alpha as of the time of this post is 0.11.

I may convert this to a module format in the near future. 

Please feel free to send issues my way, as needed. I was in charge of the primary migration to 2.55, and conversion of the script files. I am only about 1/4 way through that. 

#6 Great Glass

Great Glass

• Members

Posted 28 November 2020 - 01:34 PM

Only 1/4 of the way through? Woah, there must be still a lot to do then.

Edited by Great Glass, 28 November 2020 - 01:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users