The Glory Squad

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#91 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:42 PM

Can you explain the different shields and what they do. It is hard to tell the difference looking at them.

#92 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:42 PM

where do you take the Pan trading quest item? I found out where a long time ago but have now forgotten.

In Superosia, you can also talk to Tingle in Hinnow village for help in the trading sequence.

In Daruga's Castle B2, there is a screen where I need to light two candles and then push them to the right.  How do I get the top light into position since I can't get on top of the light to push it down so I can get it all the way to the right? 

You will need the dungeon item to complete that puzzle

#93 spiff999

spiff999

Junior

• Members

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:59 PM

You will need the dungeon item to complete that puzzle

I have the dungeon item - can't remember it's name but it allows me to switch places.  I wouldn't have been able to get to that room without it.  I have tried placing myself to the right of the lamp before I push it but it either moves my placement when I move the lamp or won't let me push the lamp down.  Am I using it wrong?

#94 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:30 PM

I have the dungeon item - can't remember it's name but it allows me to switch places.  I wouldn't have been able to get to that room without it.  I have tried placing myself to the right of the lamp before I push it but it either moves my placement when I move the lamp or won't let me push the lamp down.  Am I using it wrong?

Nevermind what I said, sorry I didn't read your last post clearly, for that candle puzzle, you're supposed to only hit the pot on the bottom. The unlit candle on the top is just a trap and you can ignore it.

#95 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:21 AM

Can you explain the different shields and what they do. It is hard to tell the difference looking at them.

The smallest shield you can get in the Hinnow Village. It blocks arrows, rocks, and boomerangs. The second shield can be bought from various shops, but you can start buying them in Superosia or the house in the Forest of Evil. They block magic and fireballs. The third shield also known as mirror shield can be bought at level 8 or you can get a free one very early into the game in Death Mountain Summit. They reflect magic and fireballs. 

#96 FredFlinstone

FredFlinstone

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:16 PM

There is a Crystal Ball in the Daruga's castle that looks like you need to use some sort of tan scroll or something on, assume it opens path the treasure next door.  What do I need to enable that ball.  Also cannot find the Mystic necklace.  Found Mystic Necklace.

Edited by FredFlinstone, 12 January 2018 - 11:31 AM.

#97 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:44 PM

I found a bug on the Master Tree.

zelda010.png

I think it's when i going up after i leave the tree something like that.

Edited by Sans, 11 January 2018 - 07:44 PM.

#98 killrhawk

killrhawk

• Members

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:04 AM

I know it's late late game, and I dunno if many people are there yet, but anyone have any advice to take down the dragon god at the bottom of the island? Seems like he just two shots me, and nothing I do hurts him. I don't think there's anything else that I can help to get him, and I need to beat him to get Din's Fire to complete the trade quest. Am I just really bad, or is there some kind of trick?

#99 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:46 AM

I know it's late late game, and I dunno if many people are there yet, but anyone have any advice to take down the dragon god at the bottom of the island? Seems like he just two shots me, and nothing I do hurts him. I don't think there's anything else that I can help to get him, and I need to beat him to get Din's Fire to complete the trade quest. Am I just really bad, or is there some kind of trick?

Spoiler

#100 killrhawk

killrhawk

• Members

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:02 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by killrhawk, 12 January 2018 - 06:03 AM.

#101 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:59 AM

The boss of the 50th floor was really too easy for me i did already beat him when i was on the Master Forest x3 but i was really thinking that boss would be more harder and... well something big ^^' However i did get the better armor here but the floors of the second part was so... well... brutal especially with red tiny aquamentus and the golden monster with those chain ball ^^'

#102 FredFlinstone

FredFlinstone

Junior

• Members

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:36 AM

At what point in the game do we find the flippers?

#103 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:51 AM

you'll find it on the 4th dungeon (pretty hard i must say by the way)

#104 FredFlinstone

FredFlinstone

Junior

• Members

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:40 AM

There is a ball in Daruga's castle that I cannon enable, looks like a brown scroll is around it when I use the lens.  Also, is the 4th dungeon the Spirit Shrine?  I cannot get past the first few rooms.  Looks like I need to do some hookshoting but block prevent it. I need a key and cannot get to any.

Edited by FredFlinstone, 12 January 2018 - 11:51 AM.

#105 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:44 AM

Maybe you miss to meet someone in the castle. it's what i did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users