Slow and steady, but still going

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SCKnuckles

SCKnuckles

Master Of Amy Rose Series

• Members

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:40 PM

Another overworld has finally been finished...I know it has been two months since I last updated everyone, but still bear in mind, this quest is NOT DEAD!...I am still working on it from time to time and making more progress. It seems as though this release of this is not going to be in the summer, bit off more than I can chew saying that, but it is still in the works. I highly doubt I will have a demo out any time soon because right now I am trying to think of how I want to make all my overworlds manageable. I hope people will still like it and at least go easy on me making a quest for the very first time. Stay tuned for another update and I will continue making my overworlds for this quest.
  • Eddy, Joelmacool, LinkFan212 and 1 other like this

#2 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:51 PM

Not trying to be offensive but you're not a pro so you're not held to the same standards and you probably don't have an adequate team that is normally required for projects (not really for ZC). Project management and the like.

It's a personal project, you make the rules, people can either do something else or they have nothing better to do.

Take your sweet time, if you like that's all that matters. You ain't making money so who cares.

Edited by SyrianBallaS, 25 May 2015 - 05:52 PM.

#3 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:30 AM

Seems perfectly fine to me, just take all the time you need and steadily work through the quest. A rushed quest is almost never a good quest, that's something I learned over the years.

• SyrianBallaS likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users