Photo

Screenshot of the Week 469

nicklegends Demonlink Shane coolgamer012345 SirKazuma GrantGreif

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 469 (65 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 SirKazuma

SirKazuma

Wind Magic User

• Members

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:50 PM

I null-voted, but I guess I can analyze my competitors.

Coolgamer012345 - All around great screen, I like the way the building works into the mountain/cliffside. I'm not really a fan of the vines stretching out from the holes, it looks odd to me.

GrantGreif - Interesting forest screen, I like how you incorporated a mountain into the shot. The way the trees sink into the hedges looks a bit off to me, but I'm unfamiliar with the tileset, so that's probably just me.

nicklegends - I'm honestly not a fan of the shadows, especially how the one on the left is so straight. Otherwise the screen has very interesting options and I like how you can enter it in different ways (the cave, the top right area, the bottom left and right corners) it makes it feel more interesting, there's not just one way of entering the screen.

Demonlink - I really like the palette you've put together here. I also like how varied the trees are. It makes the forest feel more natural and life like. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this area if it's going to be in your quest.

Shane - I really like this beach environment. It's interesting to see the part of the beach where you don't see the ocean. I like the way the forest area transitions into the beach area. All around a well rounded screen.

SirKazuma - The details feel more random than planned out in some way.  I'm not sure what others are seeing in it.

I can see what you mean, but it's still a work in progress, so your comment is well appreciated. Thank you.

• Demonlink likes this

#17 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:31 PM

coolgamer012345 (4 votes [6.90%])
SirKazuma (4 votes [6.90%])
GrantGreif (1 votes [1.72%])
nicklegends (31 votes [53.45%])
Demonlink (8 votes [13.79%])
Shane (10 votes [17.24%])

nicklegends.png

Woot! Thanks for your votes. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nicklegends, Demonlink, Shane, coolgamer012345, SirKazuma, GrantGreif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users