• Please log in to reply
782 replies to this topic

#751 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:44 AM

Hi there,

i have download this game and i´m on the way for the forth element. But i dont can enter it. I have to press the switch. But i dont find out, what i must doing in there, that i can open the way to the switch.

Here the Screen to see, where i am now.

http://www.youscreen...mzkbfplqu44.jpg

I have searched now for 2 hours, seeing youtube videos, but it dosnt help me out. Youtube video is an other Version from Time After. Has anyone an idea, what i must to do there?

The Version on youtube ist the right block a vase. I have download https://www.purezc.n...49#entry1003279this version.

I hope, one knows how to continue.

Edit:

Here is a link to the video, the same part, where i am now. You can see, its a little different.

https://youtu.be/HqzpKupqghU?t=556

Edited by IceDancer, 12 May 2018 - 06:58 AM.

#752 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:14 AM

You can download it from here (click), I beat with this file with no problems.
Always the same with this quest, the same three bugs, links broken, people missing the sword... And a masterpiece behind all that :P

Remember you need the ZC984 version, or else you could jump over bugs with ZeldaShark
Beta984 download here: link

Other than that I managed to get an overworld map but don't look if you don't want the big spoiler. Sure those who played the entire quest will like it.

#753 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:48 AM

Thanks a lot. Now i can go on :)

#754 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:29 AM

Entering lvl4  and what i remember here it is little buggy........

#755 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 May 2018 - 05:22 PM

I have finished today Level 4. I have used the Zc what has Yeto linked. I have start the quest from new and found things, that I havnt found, with the first run.

But now, im on the way to Level 5.

• judasrising likes this

#756 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 14 May 2018 - 09:16 AM

I have finished today Level 4. I have used the Zc what has Yeto linked. I have start the quest from new and found things, that I havnt found, with the first run.

But now, im on the way to Level 5.

Any issues with lvl4?

#757 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:22 PM

Yes, with normal ZC 2.5 I cant go on.

See on this picture.

http://www.youscreen...bgzggwasq50.jpg

There are two red Arrows. The first, you cant use hookshot to come to the point by the second red arrow.

It is a big wall you cant through. So i have start a new game with the zc, what has yeto linked. Now i´m in the mysterious forest with many glittery crystals.

I think, somwhere is to find the hammer, that i can go back.

All ways are blocked for the hammer.

• judasrising likes this

#758 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:40 PM

Yes, with normal ZC 2.5 I cant go on.

See on this picture.

http://www.youscreen...bgzggwasq50.jpg

There are two red Arrows. The first, you cant use hookshot to come to the point by the second red arrow.

It is a big wall you cant through. So i have start a new game with the zc, what has yeto linked. Now i´m in the mysterious forest with many glittery crystals.

I think, somwhere is to find the hammer, that i can go back.

All ways are blocked for the hammer.

Ah yes i know that issue on that screen and Hammer is in lvl7....

#759 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:19 PM

Ah yes i know that issue on that screen and Hammer is in lvl7....

Ah ok. I have a long way to go before I reach level 7. But I think, the bug could be fixed as the same with the hookshot bug.

I must collect now 500 rupies, that i can buy a new lvl 2 boomerang. I have lost today it 2 times through small mistakes.

#760 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:28 AM

Ah ok. I have a long way to go before I reach level 7. But I think, the bug could be fixed as the same with the hookshot bug.

I must collect now 500 rupies, that i can buy a new lvl 2 boomerang. I have lost today it 2 times through small mistakes.

Now beaten Lvl4 on my way to Lvl5 and Lvl5 is kind of an easier one but i fear Lvl6 and 7 ,that big puzzle in there.

#761 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 20 May 2018 - 04:06 PM

I'm sorry, I've just seen, that has been answered.

I'm in the middle of Level 6. But the days were not great to keep playing.

Have just completed a small start in there. Found a key until now. I did not get more than that yet.

Edited by IceDancer, 20 May 2018 - 04:06 PM.

#762 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:05 AM

I'm sorry, I've just seen, that has been answered.

I'm in the middle of Level 6. But the days were not great to keep playing.

Have just completed a small start in there. Found a key until now. I did not get more than that yet.

I am little behind you i just entered lvl6..is this the first time you play Time after or did you beat it before?

#763 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 May 2018 - 04:17 PM

It is my first time to play this quest. So I dont know anything from Time After.

But I can play it easy. I can read it in my language german. I play other games as I am also working as a tester.

I help voluntary with gothic 2 Modifikation. But this is a other theme, not for here. :)

When i find time, i play time after and beat then Level 6. But you can say, if you have done Level 6. Then i know, i can it, too.

#764 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:19 AM

It is my first time to play this quest. So I dont know anything from Time After.

But I can play it easy. I can read it in my language german. I play other games as I am also working as a tester.

I help voluntary with gothic 2 Modifikation. But this is a other theme, not for here. :)

When i find time, i play time after and beat then Level 6. But you can say, if you have done Level 6. Then i know, i can it, too.

Now in Lvl7 and lvl6 worked fine ,now things is getting harder.

#765 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:38 PM

Now in Lvl7 and lvl6 worked fine ,now things is getting harder.

this is incredible''  started this quest last week or so, after playing for a while.. got sank at the same spot I was trapped years ago

now days... I know how to cheat and get out of the problem , but that brake my playing line.. meanwhile , placed this on hold :worried:

Edited by vravelo, 24 May 2018 - 02:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users