Isle of Rebirth

Rating: 4.71/5 (57 ratings)
Photo

Isle of Rebirth Help/Bug Thread (UPDATED 5-13-14)

• Please log in to reply
1463 replies to this topic

#31 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

I've been testing in 2.5.1 RC1 so it should be fine...

#32 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:43 PM

Woo Hoo It took me a few tries but I killed the level 2 Boss and I got the treasure from the Hollow Grotto.  Where am I supposed to go now?

Never mind I figured out where to go and I got what I needed to move forward.  Having a blast Evan20000 Tomorrow I will continue on. :love:

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 16 February 2014 - 12:02 AM.

#33 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:05 PM

Lol, the dungeons are amazingly designed... and this is only your "standard stuff"... How good can be the later dungeons?

2r5b3f5.png

HYPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by Air Luigi, 15 February 2014 - 11:19 PM.

• WindRobe likes this

#34 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:22 PM

Lol, the dungeons are amazingly designed... and this is only your "standard stuff"... How good can be the later dungeons?

2r5b3f5.png

HYPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

congratz on beating lvl 2 and gl with lvl 3 the boss in lvl 3 gonna be fun for ya lol

ms zelda lady next place ur heading to is the goron place to get an item there to get to  lvl 3 from there

Edited by zcfan, 15 February 2014 - 11:27 PM.

#35 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

Just as I ask for help I figured it out. Thanks zcfan I got what I needed.

#36 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:14 AM

General idea is to explore and look around, you'll find your next destination (or at least clues to it) pretty easily.

#37 Jubbz

Jubbz

Balls Deep

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:54 AM

General idea is to explore and look around, you'll find your next destination (or at least clues to it) pretty easily.

Indeed. Also heart pieces.

Find as many Heart pieces as possible. You'll always at least be able to gain at least one heart container after clearing a dungeon/find the dungeon's item.

• The Satellite, Twilight-Prince and Evan20000 like this

#38 kurt91

kurt91

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:40 AM

How many hearts should I have before starting Level 1? I've been wandering around to get as much stuff as I can before starting it, and after doing all the puzzles in the Heart Piece Mansion, I have 4. I did find a couple on the overworld, though.

Also, in the mansion, that puzzle in the torch room in the back of the mansion was just mean. It took me forever because I was trying to figure out how to activate the warp panel in there. I only figured out what I was supposed to do because I got interrupted and was absently holding down on a direction while my back was turned and I was talking to somebody.

#39 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

How many hearts should I have before starting Level 1? I've been wandering around to get as much stuff as I can before starting it, and after doing all the puzzles in the Heart Piece Mansion, I have 4. I did find a couple on the overworld, though.

You can have five before level one.

Also, in the mansion, that puzzle in the torch room in the back of the mansion was just mean. It took me forever because I was trying to figure out how to activate the warp panel in there. I only figured out what I was supposed to do because I got interrupted and was absently holding down on a direction while my back was turned and I was talking to somebody.

Wait... what? Did you get that heart piece? You're actually not supposed to yet.

#40 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:09 AM

At one point those were pushable but they shouldn't be now. That would actually be a bug. Fixed.

I'm probably going to push a build out with bugfixes. A fairly serious one was brought to my attention.

#41 kurt91

kurt91

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:58 AM

Wait... what? Did you get that heart piece? You're actually not supposed to yet.

You mean I actually broke something by absolute accident? I thought it was just Evan's idea of a trolling "puzzle" by sticking fake warp points in a room and the real solution being as simple as pushing a couple blocks.

I'm probably going to push a build out with bugfixes. A fairly serious one was brought to my attention.

Am I going to have to start over, or can I just keep going?

Also, that Chain Chomp by the shop with the Boomerang is rather mean. I thought it was kind of cool that you had a version of Bow-Wow thrown in, and I went in to see if it acted like the original. Got killed, then noticed and read the sign afterwards. "accidents due to stupidity"...

• The Satellite, Russ and Evan20000 like this

#42 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:01 AM

Am I going to have to start over, or can I just keep going?

You can keep going, nothing is broken other than you have a Heart Container Piece when you shouldn't.

#43 kurt91

kurt91

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:30 AM

Hey, wait a minute!

That cave on the starting screen that has the "Make Game Easier" item in it. Does that only appear after a certain number of deaths? I swear it wasn't there before.

EDIT: Hey Evan, I just thought of something that would make a nice touch. I noticed how both Moblins and Guards will shoot arrows at you. As long as there isn't a screen in the quest where you fight both at the same time, I know a script that lets you replace enemy weapon graphics on a per-screen basis. You could give Moblins and Guards unique-looking arrows to show a bit more of a difference between the two.

Edited by kurt91, 16 February 2014 - 05:48 AM.

#44 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:21 AM

That cave on the starting screen that has the "Make Game Easier" item in it. Does that only appear after a certain number of deaths? I swear it wasn't there before.

Yeah, I forget the exact number, but it kicks in after a few deaths to let you downgrade to easy mode if the quest is too hard for your liking. It also can go down to very easy, I believe.

#45 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:31 AM

Just keep in mind that you can't raise the difficulty if things start to feel too easy, though. It's best to wait until you truly hit your limit before you switch difficulties.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users