Tower of Terror

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#31 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 30 January 2015 - 02:05 PM

Also note that there are multiple ways to end the first two boss fights and these ways include you getting just a HCP instead of HC. Upcoming bosses always have HCs.

What I am telling you is that I had 4 whole hearts, then one disappeared. I again gained another heart and showed 4 whole hearts and then once again one disappeared. I should have 5 hearts going on 6 but only show 3.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 30 January 2015 - 02:05 PM.

#32 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:30 PM

Why do I keep loosing my hearts? I have had 4 hearts twice and once again i am back to only 3 and I don't know how it is happening

Hi vravelo!

Mister Snooze , one of my best team player and friend :approve: ! I'm snooping a little bit around this quest , but you've heard  judasrisin when he recommend me to try the other quests,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,see you getting little troubles with the heart! :worried:

• judasrising likes this

#33 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:46 PM

I've been everywhere, man
Across the deserts bare, man
I've breathed the mountain air, man
Of travel I've had my share, man
I've been everywhere

zelda027_zpsdc6savqc.png

zelda028_zpss9sydeep.png

Nothing, nada, zip, zilch -  where do I go? I know your instructions were "clear" but somehow I cant figure it out. Help!

#34 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:38 PM

OK, so found that skull and have a little more chain, that should open up some things for me. and get me to stop complaining, for now hehe

#35 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:56 PM

YEAH! I am in the Tower of Bubbles, what an accomplishment!!!!!

• vravelo likes this

#36 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:08 AM

Mister Snooze , one of my best team player and friend :approve: ! I'm snooping a little bit around this quest , but you've heard  judasrisin when he recommend me to try the other quests,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,see you getting little troubles with the heart! :worried:

Sooooo vravelo,  was it you who stole my heart? hehe

Hi Snooze, You can find the lens in the 3rd screen east of start. Have you done any progress in the big east area ? - I have walked around for hours but not found out what to do next / Lukaz

How are you doing in this quest, Did u find where to go next. I am stuck in the Oil lake area

• vravelo likes this

#37 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:42 AM

Sooooo vravelo,  was it you who stole my heart? hehe

Snooze.. OMG..!! you never change.. :lol: :thumbsup:

#38 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:55 AM

YEAH! I am in the Tower of Bubbles, what an accomplishment!!!!!

A little hint The third tower is in the mountain area.

#39 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 31 January 2015 - 10:03 AM

A little hint The third tower is in the mountain area.

Really, I thought the bubble tower ending said to go to the Oil area. I must be loosng it,

#40 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 31 January 2015 - 10:27 AM

Really, I thought the bubble tower ending said to go to the Oil area. I must be loosng it,

Hm maybe i remember those tower locations wrong. I can take alook at those locations.
But anyway what towers have you beaten?
and did you found the tower in the mountain area?
and did you beaten any dungeon so far?

#41 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:48 AM

The 2nd tower was in the east of the mountains. The 3rd is at the south, at the lakes, but not in the Oil Lake (that's where the 2nd dungeon and a later tower is), rather at the westmost part of the lakes, in the Lake of Nothing. You need to go a roundabout route around the main overworld's southwest elevations to get there.

Of course, the more items you have, the more shortcuts and warps you can open eventually.

#42 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 31 January 2015 - 05:36 PM

I've beaten the Witch War castle, the Tower of Terror, and the Bubble Tower. Now I'm in the SW at the Cinder Tower (which I've opened up). I got the ladder/tile. Now I'm dealing with "Debate." Nothing I have seems to make any damage. The girl on the side is pointing, I think. At what, I don't know. And nothing moves to cover the button I can see with the lens. NVM

Still need to know: Should I have a sword by now? I have 5 bloods. Thanks!

fun quest, btw!

Edited by arieltap, 31 January 2015 - 09:55 PM.

#43 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 01 February 2015 - 08:54 AM

You mean sword upgrade? Yes, if you can access the main overworld, you already can get the next sword item. There's not even heart requirement. Think shadows.

• arieltap likes this

#44 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 01 February 2015 - 08:12 PM

Hm maybe i remember those tower locations wrong. I can take alook at those locations.
But anyway what towers have you beaten?
and did you found the tower in the mountain area?
and did you beaten any dungeon so far?

I've beaten levels 1 and 2 and 3 of the towers, could sure use that sword upgrade but no idea where to find it . "Shadows" doesn't mean anything to me except possibly the graveyard and I can't beat that Patra without the second sword.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 01 February 2015 - 08:12 PM.

#45 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 01 February 2015 - 09:14 PM

Look around the Dimly Lit Caves under the main overworld. You will probably figure out that you can get to one certain part of it only from above. But to clear the path to that "above", you need to shinespark (bomb) a shadow. A shadow you can't miss. And the L3 sword item is available from after the 3rd or 4th tower, so you are close to that, too. But that is at a 100% different place, one that perhaps you seen in your dreams.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users