Tower of Terror

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#106 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 21 April 2019 - 08:52 PM

mmm, can't remember playing this,, but I did it'' best to give another swirl ,,just for fun'
my friend judasrisin'' don't forget to help me... :bounce:
yikes''' can't find this quest location ----- do any 1 drop me a link..??? :confused:  ,,much appreciated , thanks

Help is on the way
Here you have it the link to the questfile http://twccgaming.com/quests
  • vravelo likes this

#107 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:56 AM

Hm i can help you out with the Frog thing if you visit the Graveyard at night and go to the east as far as you can

you will see 3 White wizzrobes and in the same screen you can push a block/stone to warp into Tower of Blood ,but i belive that part is in the tier ultimate ending.

Hi judasrising, thank you for your advice!

I went to the screen you told me, which is next to Tower of Blood.

And I found a magic-upgrade after killing all wizzrobes, and that was all I found there.

Of course I enter the Tower of Blood through the warp spot under a stone, but anything new can't be found, 

except one blood container piece in the box. (I beated this tower before)

What should I do to find the Frog?

#108 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 22 April 2019 - 09:24 AM

Hi judasrising, thank you for your advice!

I went to the screen you told me, which is next to Tower of Blood.

And I found a magic-upgrade after killing all wizzrobes, and that was all I found there.

Of course I enter the Tower of Blood through the warp spot under a stone, but anything new can't be found, 

except one blood container piece in the box. (I beated this tower before)

What should I do to find the Frog?

Hm that is all about what you did in the quest or what not since if i remember it right the quest has 4 different endings and it is based what items you have and not have.

Next time if you play it try to play it in a different way and you might be able to get that item.The quest allows the player to play it very different and get different ending.

I dont remember anymore what to do in the quest just to get that item.While i tested the quest i played it four times with different endings.

• Twilight Knight and RedHouse like this

#109 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:15 AM

Hm that is all about what you did in the quest or what not since if i remember it right the quest has 4 different endings and it is based what items you have and not have.

Next time if you play it try to play it in a different way and you might be able to get that item.The quest allows the player to play it very different and get different ending.

I dont remember anymore what to do in the quest just to get that item.While i tested the quest i played it four times with different endings.

My friend judsasrisin,, got the quest, will start playing tomorrow   thanks for ur help :bounce:

• Twilight Knight likes this

#110 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:58 PM

Thank you, judasrising!!

This is my first play of Guardian Mother, and I wish I could have enough time to play it again to see the different items and endings.

I thought you can get Peril beam badge with any order of playing... 

#111 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 24 April 2019 - 08:04 AM

Thank you, judasrising!!

This is my first play of Guardian Mother, and I wish I could have enough time to play it again to see the different items and endings.

I thought you can get Peril beam badge with any order of playing... 

Just to confirm things here before i take an deeper look how to get it,

is it this item you miss?

Q.png

#112 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 25 April 2019 - 07:04 PM

Just to confirm things here before i take an deeper look how to get it,

is it this item you miss?

Q.png

Yes, that is! 

First time I've been there from the lower floor in the tower, not through the warp spot, and nothing can be found.

After beating the tower, I went there several times, through the warp spot or the entrance of the tower, 

and nothing changed.

Anyway, it's OK, I was happy I could see the best ending without some items.

I shouldn't be obsessed with collecting what I missed.

#113 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 April 2019 - 03:08 PM

Hi RedHouse, I'm glad you enjoyed/are enjoying the quest.

Judasrising, Vravelo, I'm happy you are still here and even help players new to the quest!

Peril Beam Badge:

Just north of the southwest corner of the main overworld, in Ink Swamp there is a shadow. Lightbomb it. Then you can fall down to a part of Dimly Lit Caves where is the stone to push. It has floor markings on both sides.

Quiver 4:

Actually, I see that it's where Judasrising shows it and I don't see any serious obstacle. Seems like you either go through the teleport from the graveyard or normally through the tower and in the last case you need Din's Fire and a Super Lightbomb.

Last medal thing:

It should be "Farore's Wind" and its ingame name is probably "Blank Medal", but I don't find it in the item report. So it might be given with a script or in a conversation.

I always put the farore's wind item at the end of quests as a completely optional thing, so it might be something that you receive when you play in an extreme way (like, beating all towers before beating the first dungeon) or hidden in a high level secret dungeon or awarded in the final dungeon when specil conditions are met.

For example the last part of the true final dungeon has a chest on the right. Its contents depend on how you played and I remember some has very special conditions (like getting a very rare item, but not getting an easy to find one, etc.). So the Blank Medal might be one of the very special awards there.

• RedHouse likes this

#114 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Polm The Fathomless (Slime)

• Members

Posted 26 April 2019 - 07:45 PM

I believe Judasrising, Vravelo help well also, think their memory great.

Me? I remember the story, but forgot others almost...

Edited by Stray Sheep, 26 April 2019 - 07:56 PM.

#115 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 27 April 2019 - 08:55 AM

I believe Judasrising, Vravelo help well also, think their memory great.

Me? I remember the story, but forgot others almost...

Dont worry Stray Sheep ,i dont remember this much either i allmost have to look into the questfile in the editor when someone is

stuck,i remember smaller things still but not all..

#116 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 27 April 2019 - 05:38 PM

Peril Beam Badge:

Just north of the southwest corner of the main overworld, in Ink Swamp there is a shadow. Lightbomb it. Then you can fall down to a part of Dimly Lit Caves where is the stone to push. It has floor markings on both sides.

Thank you for your practical reply, CastChaos!

I just went to the place you told me, found the stone to push which I didn't have noticed long time, and got Emergency Badge ( I believe it equals to Peril Beam Badge that poor Zora lost ) succesfully.

To be honest, I've been there long time ago (and got much money), but I never tried to look for Peril Beam Badge there, because the screen said "Heart Cave", not "Dimly Lit Cave".

I thought Heart Cave and Dimly Lit Cave are individual, that WAS my mistake.

Anyway I'm really satisfied now!

To get the final quiver and Blank Medal, I understand I have to meet much more hard requirement.

Someday I will play this quest again and try to find them!

Thank you again, nice people of TWCC Gaming!

#117 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 28 April 2019 - 09:21 PM

quest that I played the most from castchaos I can't find it may need to take a look to them all.. castchaos has been my friend and guidance on this eternal place.. :D

#118 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 22 May 2019 - 04:53 PM

I don't think I didn't take the blood at the end of tower of terror and saved but when I go back, I can't get to the area past the boss. Any suggestions?

#119 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 30 May 2019 - 01:55 PM

If you beat a boss you can't go back to it, but only when you actually get the item that makes the tower/dungeon finished.

If you didn't take something that was after the boss, it's lost, but there's no anything essential there. Besides the Blood Container, only can be things like secret money or such, I think. I'm also not sure if I calculated the Blood Containers and Pieces right this time, or that there are more lying around than how many you can have. In the latter case, I don't think you miss out on anything.

#120 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:46 PM

Where do I find a bigger wallet. I only have 500 and need 999 to move on in a level

NVM, found it

Edited by derby77, 07 June 2019 - 03:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users