• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1303 replies to this topic

#31 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE(kaspauf @ May 3 2011, 08:29 AM) View Post

Is anyone getting random spawn points after you die? I am getting some very odd ones some very inconvenient and far away from where I need to be... and again what build did we decide works best?

It does start you back out on the steps of the hut you started at. And then you have to walk back to where you were before you saved.
I've been using 1.92 183. I guess I won't be keeping the 2.10 going since there is a bug using that build. I'll just keep using 1.92 183 and if I run into problems I'll ask vravelo for the cheat. icon_biggrin.gif
QUOTE(kaspauf @ May 3 2011, 11:44 AM) View Post

Wait... what do you mean cheat enabled?? please explain... and yes I got the power glove from beating the mushroom hideout boss

Also, I am stuck in the mansion... I have got 2 key's so far... I used one on the door one room to the right from the start and I found that in a pit, the next one I found was in the far right room from the start after beating the boomerang guys/the spiked fast running turtle like things lol but I use it on the one room with a moveable block to reveal a hole... after using that key you need another one right away... I have used 2 so far I need the 3rd... I see one to the left of the room with the moveable block to reveal a hole but it looks like you need to bomb the other side of it to get to it. please help.

In the room that has the key between to light boxes bomb the right wall. You do have to bomb from the room above it to get that key. There is another key under a pot but you have to drop down from above to get it. The walls don't look like they are bombable so you have to take a chance bombing.

If you bomb the right wall in the room you got the map for the F1 there is a heart piece. There are heart pieces under flowers. So you have to slash the ones you can.

Has anybody find more bombs then 4? Thanks!

Edited by Artistic, 03 May 2011 - 03:49 PM.

#32 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ May 3 2011, 04:44 PM) View Post

It does start you back out on the steps of the hut you started at. And then you have to walk back to where you were before you saved.
I've been using 1.92 183. I guess I won't be keeping the 2.10 going since there is a bug using that build. I'll just keep using 1.92 183 and if I run into problems I'll ask vravelo for the cheat. icon_biggrin.gif

In the room that has the key between to light boxes bomb the right wall. You do have to bomb from the room above it to get that key. There is another key under a pot but you have to drop down from above to get it. The walls don't look like they are bombable so you have to take a chance bombing.

If you bomb the right wall in the room you got the map for the F1 there is a heart piece. There are heart pieces under flowers. So you have to slash the ones you can.

Has anybody find more bombs then 4? Thanks!

Wait what room was the map in for f1? I forgot and I am trying to find that key.... but that room you said to bomb with the key that is behind stuff.... if you go through that wall and up one and then bomb the wall to the left you get the upgrade for the bombs to 8!

#33 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE(kaspauf @ May 3 2011, 04:01 PM) View Post

Wait what room was the map in for f1? I forgot and I am trying to find that key.... but that room you said to bomb with the key that is behind stuff.... if you go through that wall and up one and then bomb the wall to the left you get the upgrade for the bombs to 8!

Did you get the key in the B1 floor? I looked for that bomb upgrade in the mansion but didn't find one.
IPB Image
This is the room that you get the map for F1 in Error's Mansion. You bomb the right wall to get the heart piece.
IPB Image
This is the room that has the key between the two light boxes. Bomb the right wall to go on.
IPB Image
This is the room that has a key under a pot in the bottom left corner. You have to drop down to that corner.

EDIT: I found a bomb upgrade in the Hyllian Dam.

Edited by Artistic, 03 May 2011 - 05:53 PM.

#34 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ May 3 2011, 06:12 PM) View Post

Did you get the key in the B1 floor? I looked for that bomb upgrade in the mansion but didn't find one.
IPB Image
This is the room that you get the map for F1 in Error's Mansion. You bomb the right wall to get the heart piece.
IPB Image
This is the room that has the key between the two light boxes. Bomb the right wall to go on.
IPB Image
This is the room that has a key under a pot in the bottom left corner. You have to drop down to that corner.

EDIT: I found a bomb upgrade in the Hyllian Dam.

how do I get on the next floor to drop down by that or do I just walk off that one screen as close as I can...? ( I tried just falling off but I am in the same basement room as I always am in... still need help )

to get the bombs... the one room that has the key you said you have to bomb above to get it.... go right one room and then up one room... kill the 3 green boomerang guys.... then the door opens... there is a guy there who says something... step on the rupee and get the bomb increase to 8.

Edited by kaspauf, 03 May 2011 - 06:11 PM.

#35 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE(kaspauf @ May 3 2011, 06:03 PM) View Post

how do I get on the next floor to drop down by that or do I just walk off that one screen as close as I can...?

to get the bombs... the one room that has the key you said you have to bomb above to get it.... go right one room and then up one room... kill the 3 green boomerang guys.... then the door opens... there is a guy there who says something... step on the rupee and get the bomb increase to 8.

There is a room in the basement floor. You have to walk on the second switch to get to the room you have to drop down from. The room has a chest with bombs in it. You will see a different looking tile on the floor. Bomb the floor in that spot it opens a hole in the floor. If you need a picture I can get one.

That is funny I walked on that rupee and nothing happened. I got cheated! icon_cry.gif Oh! Well! I'm using 1.92 183.

Edited by Artistic, 03 May 2011 - 06:14 PM.

#36 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ May 3 2011, 07:10 PM) View Post

There is a room in the basement floor. You have to walk on the second switch to get to the room you have to drop down from. The room has a chest with bombs in it. You will see a different looking tile on the floor. Bomb the floor in that spot it opens a hole in the floor. If you need a picture I can get one.

I found it thank you!

Also, I didnt get a heart container for beating error : ( did I miss it or no...?
Also, before the dam what do I need to do/get? ( I have the arrows now )

Edited by kaspauf, 03 May 2011 - 06:46 PM.

#37 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:50 PM

Sorry for a late reply. Had trouble uploading the pictures. The two keys I have are from the Dam. So it looks like we are going to have to be careful not to use them other places.
IPB Image
Here is the second switch room. You do need a key to open the door to this room.
IPB Image
After switching come back out then down now go right. Keep going right until you get to this room take the stairs. After killing the bats you have to push the block to open the door.
IPB Image
Make your way to this room. You bomb the floor right in front of Link.

EDIT:@kaspauf
You don't get one. Do you get the one from the bombing the right wall in the map room I told you about? There is a place to use the arrow over to the left of the Village in Lake Hyllia it makes the bridge complete. You then go in the Zora's Abode and he tells you to go to the dam and do something. There is a heart piece in the Zora's Abode. There is a house in the Overland Hyrule that you shoot the arrow at a target then can go to the next room and get the money bag.

I think in the dam you need the ladder.

Edited by Artistic, 03 May 2011 - 07:08 PM.

#38 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ May 3 2011, 07:50 PM) View Post

Sorry for a late reply. Had trouble uploading the pictures. The two keys I have are from the Dam. So it looks like we are going to have to be careful not to use them other places.
IPB Image
Here is the second switch room. You do need a key to open the door to this room.
IPB Image
After switching come back out then down now go right. Keep going right until you get to this room take the stairs. After killing the bats you have to push the block to open the door.
IPB Image
Make your way to this room. You bomb the floor right in front of Link.

Thank you so much! It is a little late BUT I am sure it will help someone on else : ) but yea I am on the dam and scared not to use a key and mess everything up... ( not sure if this quest had a key bug or not )

Did you ever find the level 2 sword, shield, or ring/tunic upgrade ( blue and or red ring from the NES versions)

#39 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE(kaspauf @ May 3 2011, 06:57 PM) View Post

Thank you so much! It is a little late BUT I am sure it will help someone on else : ) but yea I am on the dam and scared not to use a key and mess everything up... ( not sure if this quest had a key bug or not )

Did you ever find the level 2 sword, shield, or ring/tunic upgrade ( blue and or red ring from the NES versions)

I haven't found any of those yet. And it is getting hard to beat the enemies.

#40 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ May 3 2011, 08:11 PM) View Post

I haven't found any of those yet. And it is getting hard to beat the enemies.

I agree... I am confused... I have the map but I am keep going in circles... what bombable walls am I missing? and what does rising the water in the one room do that is just above the map room?

I did find one bombable wall but it just led to a silver rupee....

I also feel like there is a 3rd floor in this dungeon.... just not sure how to get to it...

Edited by kaspauf, 03 May 2011 - 07:18 PM.

#41 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:27 PM

I got the flippers from that zoras guy, but some how i forgot the way to the mudroom hideout
any easy indication??
I will appreciated, Cu'z Artistic was right,, this 192-184 player start to give me problem
there is no warp on the whole water place that take me to that place>>
-

-
QUOTE(kaspauf @ May 3 2011, 07:15 PM) View Post

I agree... I am confused... I have the map but I am keep going in circles... what bombable walls am I missing? and what does rising the water in the one room do that is just above the map room?

I did find one bombable wall but it just led to a silver rupee....

I also feel like there is a 3rd floor in this dungeon.... just not sure how to get to it...

#42 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ May 3 2011, 08:27 PM) View Post

I got the flippers from that zoras guy, but some how i forgot the way to the mudroom hideout
any easy indication??
I will appreciated, Cu'z Artistic was right,, this 192-184 player start to give me problem
there is no warp on the whole water place that take me to that place>>
-

-

Hey buddy I will help you but I am not sure exactly what you are asking... can you try again and I will gladly help icon_smile.gif

Also... I made it to the 3rd floor! I see a room with 3 boomerang guys who are green and a locked door... I cant find that key...

The staircase I just came from had bombs in the room so I am guessing there is a bomable wall near by but I need to know which one since I only have one bomb left... icon_frown.gif I am pretty sure it is on the second floor but could be wrong... please help. ( Also, it looks like on floor two there are two rooms on the far right and far left that are stand alones but I have no idea how to get to them, I tried bombing and everything...)
I just need that key for the first door on floor 3 lol

Also, where is the bomb upgrade you found in the dam, cant find that either...

Edited by kaspauf, 03 May 2011 - 09:10 PM.

#43 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:14 PM

YUp!... I forgot the mushroom location can't remember the way......!!!!
-
for the bomb upgrade,,, just wait a little bit for " Artistic "
-

QUOTE(kaspauf @ May 3 2011, 07:31 PM) View Post

Hey buddy I will help you but I am not sure exactly what you are asking... can you try again and I will gladly help icon_smile.gif

Also... I made it to the 3rd floor! I see a room with 3 boomerang guys who are green and a locked door... I cant find that key...

The staircase I just came from had bombs in the room so I am guessing there is a bomable wall near by but I need to know which one since I only have one bomb left... icon_frown.gif I am pretty sure it is on the second floor but could be wrong... please help. ( Also, it looks like on floor two there are two rooms on the far right and far left that are stand alones but I have no idea how to get to them, I tried bombing and everything...)

#44 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ May 3 2011, 04:34 PM) View Post

Zeldaman23 of course you can play lower version with the v2.10 , there is only one little bitty tinny problem.
The 2.10 bug on lower version (think the bug, is, it change enemies for stronger one --put one phatra, where manhala go!
or vice verse, can't recall right now

It is ok. I don't need to kill them until require thing to do ofc.

#45 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE(kaspauf @ May 3 2011, 07:31 PM) View Post

IPB ImageIPB Image
You bomb the top wall in this room in the first picture for the bomb upgrade. In the second picture is the room you drop down in to get to the first picture.
IPB Image
The reason why I think you need the ladder in the Dam is rooms like this. How do you get to the top door?
You shoot the switches with the arrow. So what did that guy mean by stepping on them?

Edited by Artistic, 03 May 2011 - 10:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users