• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aefre

Aefre

artist guy

• Members

Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:53 AM

This may be a bit much but...

I would like to use a script that will replicate the cane of somaria from Oracle of Ages, where when you use the item, a combo (Possible a red block) is placed on a fully walkable square. When using the item again the old block will disappear and then create a new block in front of link, meaning you can only have 1 block at a time.

Placing blocks on a certain combo (Possibly a red button) it will trigger the screen secret. What would be awesome is if you can make it so it ties into with the clock secret triggers instead, so I can have puzzles like that instead.

I am using the Vintage Dreams tileset if that helps, and yes, I do know that there is already a cane of somaria, but you have to do some searching into the old script database and i'm not even sure it works.

Thank you so much, Community!

• judasrising likes this

#2 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:18 AM

I would like to use a script that will replicate the cane of somaria from Oracle of Ages, where when you use the item, a combo (Possible a red block) is placed on a fully walkable square. When using the item again the old block will disappear and then create a new block in front of link, meaning you can only have 1 block at a time.

Placing blocks on a certain combo (Possibly a red button) it will trigger the screen secret. What would be awesome is if you can make it so it ties into with the clock secret triggers instead, so I can have puzzles like that instead.

I am using the Vintage Dreams tileset if that helps, and yes, I do know that there is already a cane of somaria, but you have to do some searching into the old script database and i'm not even sure it works.

I know that in this quest there is an working Cane of Somaria https://www.purezc.n...version=&genre=

and the quest author released scripts also ,but make it working in another quest it might be hard.

#3 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:59 AM

Most of the way done: https://pastebin.com/h29SayTS

I'll post again when it's ready. Once it's working, I won't be adding features: I'm designing it to use the internal moving blocks.
  • judasrising and SparksTheUnicorn like this

#4 Aefre

Aefre

artist guy

• Members

Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:54 AM

That's great! I would love it to be another push block! In fact that's better. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users