• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#16 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Mar 30 2010, 10:35 PM) View Post

Got the lens, now looking for level 5. If you already found it Cosmofield, give me a tips ! icon_razz.gif

I know where level 5 are, there's a cave with spikes somewhere in the mountains near the "lens" dungeon.

Edited by cosmofield, 30 March 2010 - 03:55 PM.

#17 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:04 PM

I believe L5 is just one screen away from where you get the bottle. It's in the underworld.

#18 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Mar 30 2010, 11:04 PM) View Post

I believe L5 is just one screen away from where you get the bottle. It's in the underworld.

Finally found the potion but I don't remember the clue for the maze from the moblin in level 4, does anyone remember it?

#19 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:22 PM

I don't consider this a spoiler, so I'll save you the trouble: the moblin's hint was Left, Right, Right, Up.

#20 Pineconn

Pineconn

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:44 PM

Hmm... seems that people are having trouble with finding Level 5. As previously stated, you need to use the whistle to warp to a new area of the overworld. Make sure you find the Lens of Truth in a mini-dungeon before heading to Level 5, which is in the Underworld. You'll have to do some exploring in the mountains to find the portal to the part of the Underworld that contains Level 5.

Oh, and if you don't mind my adding a little plug... This quest is a remake of my first quest that I made many years ago. Some design tactics are substandard in this day and age, but I tried to make the quest as pretty as possible (within the limitations of the PTUX tileset). This doesn't mean the quest is bad, it just means the first few dungeons are a breeze and I had more fun with the later ones (except Level 9... meh). I did change a lot of little things in the quest to make it better than the original EoT, including the edition of a brand-new, very "fun" dungeon. Let's see if you can find it (you get a hint in Level 8, but you can complete it before Level 6; also, it's much easier after Level 7).

Edited by Pineconn, 30 March 2010 - 11:51 PM.

#21 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE(Pineconn @ Mar 31 2010, 06:44 AM) View Post

This quest is a remake of my first quest that I made many years ago. Some design tactics are substandard in this day and age, but I tried to make the quest as pretty as possible (within the limitations of the PTUX tileset).

I think you did a good job so far, enemies dropping magic potions in the right time, you stumbles upon a shop just when you need one item from it, and traps and block puzzles never get too annoying. I'll just got the hammer, it seems that it is one of the key items in here, I have seen severeal hammer obstacles, and hammer also does 4x damage, it could mean difference between life and death in some upcoming rooms. icon_smile.gif

Time to continue towards level 6 icon_biggrin.gif

#22 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:13 AM

Let me know if you have trouble finding L6. I had quite a bit. It was the first time I had to look something up. The answer was at the AGN thread on the game.

#23 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Mar 31 2010, 03:13 PM) View Post

Let me know if you have trouble finding L6. I had quite a bit. It was the first time I had to look something up. The answer was at the AGN thread on the game.

Well, In fact I have some trouble, is it the right way?

IPB Image

Ok, I found the dungeon, it was in the misery swamp.

Edited by cosmofield, 31 March 2010 - 09:20 AM.

#24 Pineconn

Pineconn

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:46 AM

Toward Level 6? Afraid not. That's the exact direction of Level 7, actually. You should play around with the hammer in the Underworld to find the fire boomerang, which you can use to burn a tree that blocks a hookshot target across a pond in the Quartz Mountains.

Never mind, I see you found it. icon_razz.gif

Edited by Pineconn, 31 March 2010 - 11:47 AM.

#25 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE(Pineconn @ Mar 31 2010, 06:46 PM) View Post

Never mind, I see you found it. icon_razz.gif

Yes, but now I'm stuck here, no matter in which angle I trying to pound these moles (?) I still can't get to the boss icon_frown.gif

IPB Image

#26 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:55 AM

Should I have the hammer or an extra key before entering level 5 ?

#27 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Mar 31 2010, 06:55 PM) View Post

Should I have the hammer or an extra key before entering level 5 ?

Hammer is inside level 5. You are able to get the magic sword afterwards icon_smile.gif

#28 Pineconn

Pineconn

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:09 PM

If you are using a ZC 2.5 12xx beta, you are screwed. If you are using ZC 2.10, you are fine. You get through that room with the ladder. Ah, but how do you use the ladder when you have the flippers?

Oh, and you do not need an extra key before Level 5. All items and keys for the dungeons are self-contained.

#29 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Mar 31 2010, 11:02 AM) View Post

Hammer is inside level 5. You are able to get the magic sword afterwards icon_smile.gif

I have only found one key and I need a second one to enter the door. The lens shows nothing.

#30 Pineconn

Pineconn

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:11 PM

There's a simple push block in the room with the locked door.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users