Village Done; Maze Status

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:43 AM

You may or may not have noticed in my signature: Monster Village is done!!! :awesome: I had to create some special tiles for the last screen in the village I had to finish, as well as making some special door combos for a future dungeon, so that's why it took a few days. I think I finished the village on Wednesday (May 9th).

I'm almost past the beginning room(s) of the Magic Key Maze. Originally, I was just going to have a Stalfos as the one in charge there, but while working on the Lost Traveler Town, I thought of someone else to use. The only hint about his identity that I'll give you is that the name of a bone is in his name. (Feel free to reply here if you want to take a guess who it is.)

Anyway, I'm really excited to start working on this, because I get to set up tiered lock block secrets! :kawaii: (I probably can't have more than one per type {regular, boss}, but I can have boss lock blocks appear after the regular lock block is unlocked.) Once I finish the entrance room, I'll be starting that soon. It'll be one big puzzle dungeon with optional items you can get (if you want, since this is kind of a minigame), as well as an actual boss room with a special prize after beating it.
... Speaking of which, I just want to clarify that this dungeon is totally optional; it's not required for beating the game. You don't need to set foot in here if you don't want to, so if a "puzzle dungeon" scares you, don't worry about going in. 8)

#2 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

That's good to hear you make progress ;)

When playing this, I'm sure that I will do that dungeon, if I find it. I like optional rewards and such!

#3 Ica

Ica

Napoleon Bonaparty

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

Nice.
Can you finish this quest already so I can steal puzzles from it! gezz.
Just kidding, but I am looking foward to this being done and I am also dry on puzzles lately.
And how much is still left overall?

#4 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

. . .
And how much is still left overall?

That's easy. Look in my signature below! The %-age is to the right of the IoZ userbar.

... That being said, I have to update it. I think I forgot to recalculate it after finishing the Monster Village. Right now it says 84.3%; I'll fix it shortly.

Edit: OK, done! I also bolded it so it stands out more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users