Photo

Enemy of the Year 2016: Zoneblin the Global Warming Hoarder!

Zoneblin - Avataro joelmacool Unames

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Enemy of the Year 2016: Zoneblin the Global Warming Hoarder! (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Best Overall

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 NewJourneysFire

NewJourneysFire

Deified

• Contributors

Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:02 AM

Welcome to Enemy of the Year 2016: Zoneblin the Global Warming Hoarder!

Even more entries! So EotM is going to go contest crazy in a way to celebrate the Holidays as well as making the attempt to cover 4 years worth of entries in just a couple of weeks. So, once again, voting will be based on what you feel is best overall:

• Best Overall Enemy

YouTube Videos
To watch all these enemies in action without downloading any of the enemies, click on the following videos below:

The Enemies
Here are all the enemies for this month.

Global Warming - joelmacool

mLfwQY0.png

• Description: Oh no! Global Warming has struck the Earth and now Earth is spewing out fire across space! Who will help us? Why, it's BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!!!!!

Hoarder - Unames

gJFRVz9.png

• Description: The little crawling things that can be found under rocks and grass in Link to the past.

Zoneblin - Avataro

KdbkfZd.png

• Description: This is a moblin that has a device to create a negative zone around him. If Link is inside the zone he is jinxed so he can't use items, he is slowed and he takes more damage.

Now vote for your favorites and we'll see who will be leading into the finals of EotY 2016. 

#2 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 22 December 2017 - 10:34 AM

I voted the Hoarder since i love Lttp so much.....

#3 Anthus

Anthus

the wild-eyed boy from freecloud

• Forum Moderators

Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:41 PM

This one is kind of a toss up between Avataro's and the hoarder. Both have their uses, and could be used in real quests. The zoneblin could also work as a Goriya if you are feeling evil. Had to vote for the Zoneblin cause of its originality.

#4 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 28 December 2017 - 11:19 PM

I really love Avataro's Jynx item with that Moblin.  I think Zoneblin is something can fit in my game.  It just oozes creativity.

#5 NewJourneysFire

NewJourneysFire

Deified

• Contributors

Posted 29 December 2017 - 10:00 AM

Congrats to Avataro for his win with his submission, Zoneblin. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zoneblin - Avataro, joelmacool, Unames

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users