Well, (to date) this is a niche subject, but we now have some users who are interested in learning ZASM (ZScript Assembly language), and there is a fair amount of current dev work focused on ZASM:
Starting in 2,55, ZASM will have a gigantic focus as modular imports and script imports can now use .zasm files to instantly integrate scripts into any quest.
As such, we now have a Discord Server dedicated to ZASM. if you re at all interested in any of the following, then you may want to join:
- Learning how to embed.add .zasm scripts to quests.
- Writing or editing ZASM scripts.
- Debugging scripts at the ASM level.
- Optimising ZScript Compiler ZASM output.
- New developments involving ZASM and ZScript in general.
- Morbid curiosity.
- Read ZASM Documentation.
- ZASM Tutorials.
- ZASM technical Information.
- Request features.
- Request ZASM Instructions.
- Request ZScript Compiler access to ZASM registers.
You can also submit ZASM scripts both here on PZC in the scripting database
Note: I have one posted, ad there may now be others; use the ZASM flag when submitting ZASM scripts, or searching for ZASM scripts; and the official ZC Resource Database has a ZASM Resources Category where you can download them.
The ZASM Discord offers tutorials, general help, and is in its initial expansion phase. If this interests you, feel welcome and join us.