Photo

I really don't know what to do here (Reboknuckle problems)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:42 PM

Tamamo has gone away for the good part of a while, so there is unfortunately another delay on this, as she's the only one who understands the Reboknuckle script.

This is probably going to be another release of Demo EX for 2.53 updated (sorry guys, but this is just not ready, I apologize. I refuse to release it until Reboknuckle or some reasonable Z2 substitute thing is available.

I don't know what to really do at this point, as Reboknuckle is not my script.

-James

#2 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:11 PM

Tamamo has gone away for the good part of a while, so there is unfortunately another delay on this, as she's the only one who understands the Reboknuckle script.This is probably going to be another release of Demo EX for 2.53 updated (sorry guys, but this is just not ready, I apologize. I refuse to release it until Reboknuckle or some reasonable Z2 substitute thing is available.I don't know what to really do at this point, as Reboknuckle is not my script.-James

I can't fix her script. I thought that she addressed the issues with it. Your best bet is to make a new script request, and hope that someone knows the enemy well-enough to fill it.

#3 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:13 PM

Add Dimentio and a few others who tried.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users