Problem getting 2.50.2 work

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 01 February 2021 - 08:48 AM

I,m using a computer with W7 for playing purezc games. For some reasons I have reinstalled W7 and updated with sp1 and some updates that was necessary for getting the anti virus program to work.

I have now reinstalled 2.50.2 but it will not work. The screen is black but the sound is there. Any idea what this depends on / Lukaz

( 2.53 work properly )

#2 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 01 February 2021 - 09:16 AM

You could try comparing the config files for each version, and see if 2.53 has any different settings than 2.50.2.

One common thing people did to fix 2.50.2 display issues is to change the doublebuffer setting from 0 to 1. So if you open ag.cfg, then under the [zeldadx] section, find the line "doublebuffer = 0" and change 0 to 1, it might work better.

Otherwise, I've never had any display problems with 2.50.2, so somebody else would have to give further advice if that fails.

#3 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 01 February 2021 - 01:30 PM

You could try comparing the config files for each version, and see if 2.53 has any different settings than 2.50.2.

One common thing people did to fix 2.50.2 display issues is to change the doublebuffer setting from 0 to 1. So if you open ag.cfg, then under the [zeldadx] section, find the line "doublebuffer = 0" and change 0 to 1, it might work better.

Otherwise, I've never had any display problems with 2.50.2, so somebody else would have to give further advice if that fails.

Thank you so much for your advice,  I continue uppdate my system because there are a lot of updates to do. If they don´t solve my problems I will try your tips. If they don´t help I will come back :nerd: Have a nice day / Lukaz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users