• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 31 October 2021 - 08:43 AM

Hi devs,

In the latest 2.55 a99 build on the ZC dev discord, push blocks are quite broken. (build of 2021-10-23)

You can only push blocks once, regardless of their weight (none, heavy or very heavy) or flag (left, right, multi-dir, horizontal etc).

Also you can push any block (albeit once) regardless of their weight and regardless of what bracelet you have.

I suppose it's a work in progress still as Emily mentioned some work was done on push blocks in that build. Is it even advised for a non-dev such as myself to be using such "nightly" builds?

Also the push blocks aren't broken in the a99 alpha (which was uploaded 2021-10-11)

Thanks in advance,
Sven

#2 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 07 November 2021 - 10:30 PM

Fixed in the latest nightly build. Got a few things to finish up before posting the next alpha, but this should fix several bugs from A99.

Is it even advised for a non-dev such as myself to be using such "nightly" builds?

If people like you don't use the builds, we don't find the bugs in them, which means the bugs will just still be there in the next alpha. As long as you don't have a problem reporting bugs as you run into them, you are certainly fine using them.

At this point, we do tend to prefer bugs be reported in the dev discord, rather than here; though I do still check here periodically, it's easy to forget a thread that I read didn't get fixed yet; on the discord, we have the ability to actually archive and label bugs in a way that makes it easy to know what has and hasn't been fixed yet. (I probably would have had this fixed half a week ago if it were reported there instead of here, just for reference)

• Twilight Knight likes this

#3 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 08 November 2021 - 05:12 PM

Fixed in the latest nightly build. Got a few things to finish up before posting the next alpha, but this should fix several bugs from A99.

If people like you don't use the builds, we don't find the bugs in them, which means the bugs will just still be there in the next alpha. As long as you don't have a problem reporting bugs as you run into them, you are certainly fine using them.

At this point, we do tend to prefer bugs be reported in the dev discord, rather than here; though I do still check here periodically, it's easy to forget a thread that I read didn't get fixed yet; on the discord, we have the ability to actually archive and label bugs in a way that makes it easy to know what has and hasn't been fixed yet. (I probably would have had this fixed half a week ago if it were reported there instead of here, just for reference)

Thanks for fixing it Emily, much appreciated!

As for reporting bugs on the Discord #bug-reports channel, I tried before but don't have rights to do so

I will continue to use nightly builds also

#4 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 08 November 2021 - 10:47 PM

Thanks for fixing it Emily, much appreciated!

As for reporting bugs on the Discord #bug-reports channel, I tried before but don't have rights to do so

I will continue to use nightly builds also

You don't post in the channel, you create a thread in the channel, as the instructions at the top of the channel specifically say

#5 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 09 November 2021 - 06:11 AM

You don't post in the channel, you create a thread in the channel, as the instructions at the top of the channel specifically say

Ah, thanks. I'm used to Slack for work, in which threads are made simply by posting, but I'm a Discord noob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users