Story and Progress

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 29 March 2018 - 02:30 AM

So, I've been doing off and on work on this quest still when motivation and time meet together. One thing I've done is change some cutscenes in order to fit some story changes (and also to make them look much better). Here is an example of one from the beginning of the quest (apologies for the delayed start):

https://www.youtube....h?v=jxTlc6Ki6v0

You can also see here that I've changed the subscreen! The change is mostly to accomodate the tunic system where, instead of a couple of things changing color, the entire subscreen will change based on what tunic you wear.

PROGRESS:
I haven't done much with ZC in the last few months because of life and motivation, but back in December and sometime before that I did a ton of work on this and other things regarding ZC. So a lot has been done, just not recently. While I may not be directly working in Zquest at the moment, I've currently been working on expanding the story of Secret Skies. It's coming along quite nicely.

Anyways, this update was just to show off something I had worked on a while back and to show that it's still being worked on. This quest is not cancelled by any means. Goodness knows I've put in too much work in it to leave it be.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!

Also...
Spoiler

• ms_zelda_lady, Shane, Eddy and 5 others like this

#2 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 29 March 2018 - 08:27 AM

Oh wow! :eek:  That's an absolutely spectacular trailer!  Very, very well done! :thumbsup: 

• Joaish (RedTribeLink) likes this

#3 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:21 AM

WOW RedTribeLink what a great beginning cutscene! I can't wait to play your quest.   :love: 

• Joaish (RedTribeLink) likes this

#4 HeroHyrum

HeroHyrum

Generic angsty teenager

• Members

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:22 AM

Yeah just take your time with the quest i'll always be hyped for the quest!

• Lightwulf and Joaish (RedTribeLink) like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users