Photo

Do you want to continue the FWSC series? You can!

quest idea

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 24 July 2019 - 02:03 PM

Though I knew ZC even before and after, I was active with it between 2006-2016.

Among the many quests I made, there was a particularly long series with 4 (+1) main entries and several smaller additions. Before I stopped making quests, I made For Whom the Seasons Cycle that was theoretically the last piece of that long series (the BB series), but really it was the beginning of a separate series and so the idea for several more main episodes and even more side quests stayed without realization.

It's suboptimal, since why the BB quests involved too many elements from other games and contained many things that could have been 1000 times better thought out, the FWSC series would have been completely with own ideas and with much, much more thought and reaction check.

I don't wish to use so much of my free time that would be required for nowadays-standard custom quests, but I certainly mind not having the stories I made up in mind to be realized.

So, I thought if there's at least even one person who is interested, I could write a detailed description of the following quest ideas:

FWSC II: The Other Queen

FWSC III: Murder me Sister

FWSC IV: <title pending>

and about the intended lore

This would be a win for me, for the idea I made up would be realized (it would be fantastic to play something based on a story of mine, but not being aware of the layout and item placement, nor the exact script) and it would be for you, because... I don't know. If you knew the BB series or at least BBV: FWSC (I don't actually like the BBV prefix there) and you even liked it for some reason, you could do it out of fandom. If you have wonderful ideas for layouts, scripts, custom enemies, custom items, but not for story, then this could be an idea for you.

More people yould actually do it and anything I would write here would count as free for trade, I wouldn't mind if you simply just used some elements for your quest.

Disclaimer:

-This is actually not entirely new, I said many times that anybody could make a quest belonging to the BB series. Like when many writers create stories in a common universe, much like in the case of the Hungarian "World of Chaos" ("Káosz Világa") book series.

-I could have sent this message to selected persons that played/tested/helped to make my quests, but things surely changed in these 3 years and I don't knwo who has time and mood for what, so a general message to everybody is what I have chosen. I do it at this forum simply because I made here most of my ZC related posts.

• Deedee and Lordkronos like this

#2 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:11 PM

Though I knew ZC even before and after, I was active with it between 2006-2016.

Among the many quests I made, there was a particularly long series with 4 (+1) main entries and several smaller additions. Before I stopped making quests, I made For Whom the Seasons Cycle that was theoretically the last piece of that long series (the BB series), but really it was the beginning of a separate series and so the idea for several more main episodes and even more side quests stayed without realization.

It's suboptimal, since why the BB quests involved too many elements from other games and contained many things that could have been 1000 times better thought out, the FWSC series would have been completely with own ideas and with much, much more thought and reaction check.

I don't wish to use so much of my free time that would be required for nowadays-standard custom quests, but I certainly mind not having the stories I made up in mind to be realized.

So, I thought if there's at least even one person who is interested, I could write a detailed description of the following quest ideas:

FWSC II: The Other Queen

FWSC III: Murder me Sister

FWSC IV: <title pending>

and about the intended lore

This would be a win for me, for the idea I made up would be realized (it would be fantastic to play something based on a story of mine, but not being aware of the layout and item placement, nor the exact script) and it would be for you, because... I don't know. If you knew the BB series or at least BBV: FWSC (I don't actually like the BBV prefix there) and you even liked it for some reason, you could do it out of fandom. If you have wonderful ideas for layouts, scripts, custom enemies, custom items, but not for story, then this could be an idea for you.

More people yould actually do it and anything I would write here would count as free for trade, I wouldn't mind if you simply just used some elements for your quest.

Disclaimer:

-This is actually not entirely new, I said many times that anybody could make a quest belonging to the BB series. Like when many writers create stories in a common universe, much like in the case of the Hungarian "World of Chaos" ("Káosz Világa") book series.

-I could have sent this message to selected persons that played/tested/helped to make my quests, but things surely changed in these 3 years and I don't knwo who has time and mood for what, so a general message to everybody is what I have chosen. I do it at this forum simply because I made here most of my ZC related posts.

I Had Interrest in Your Story Ideas but i Have no Exprince in ZQuest it Doesent Start for me and I Hope Someon can be Found to Continue The Serie it was a Realy Nice Serie with a Dark Story and I must Think Realy Different but it was Worth it i Think my Best Effort was in Balad of Bloodlines 4 :D

• Matthew likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quest idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users