Top door CSet

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mlvluu

Mlvluu

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:05 PM

I can't change the CSet of the top door of a dungeon if it isn't a wall.

I can't even change the tiles.

Edited by Mlvluu, 09 August 2018 - 12:06 PM.

#2 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:40 PM

Is this in the editor, or player? If it's in the editor, there should be a little drop down menu for you to choose a door C-set. This is in the door setting interface, at the bottom iirc (Press F6 in the editor to pull it up right way) . I believe it is 0 by default, but you'd probably want 2 or 3.

If it's in the player then, you'll need to make sure the level palette you want is actually set back in the editor, in the d-map tab, under "appearance".

#3 Mlvluu

Mlvluu

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 09 August 2018 - 08:52 PM

I'm using the Outlands section of the tileset and I want CSet 8. That doesn't fix the problem.

Obvious thing: It's in the editor.

Edited by Mlvluu, 09 August 2018 - 08:52 PM.

#4 Binx

Binx

Formerly Lineas

• Members

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:21 PM

All of the door combos have to be set up individually, you can't set the CSet on door combos. The reason there are CSet numbers in the default sets is that all of those sets were previously set to use that specific CSet. If you want CSet 8 doors, you'll have to add them in yourself under Quest->Graphics->Door Combo Sets.

• Anthus, Lightwulf and Mlvluu like this

#5 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:46 PM

I'm using the Outlands section of the tileset and I want CSet 8. That doesn't fix the problem.

Obvious thing: It's in the editor.

You need to watch your tone. Reply like this again to any thread, and there may be staff action. If you want help, don't be rude about it. Please give more information in your help request threads in the future. It's as simple as that. We're not mind readers, and this is not a help desk for those too lazy to fully explain their problem.

• Binx likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users