Help with Throwback Quest

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#1 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:55 PM

I'm looking for a key that will open the Game House which I think is level 1. I've been searching all over the place but I can't find it anywhere. I've walked around as far as I can go because of barriers and have spent more than an hour looking for it with out success.

BTW I bought a bait and thought the guy with the question mark  would take it and give me the key but all that happened was losing the bait. Thank God I saved my game before trying to use it. If you use the bait anywhere, it's automatically gone which kind of surprised me. At $200 each it's a lot of money down the drain for nothing.

#2 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

the key is with abei in the same cave u talked him when you first start the quest

#3 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:00 PM

After getting the sword, the house where Abei is cannot be entered so I guess this means I have to restart my game. :confused:

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 09 June 2014 - 07:07 PM.

#4 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

After getting the sword, the house where Abei is cannot be entered so I guess this means I have to restart my game. :confused:

I'm stuck like you too. 

#5 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:30 PM

Zcfan if you are referring to the Hero's Cave, I have tried bombs on both walls and they don't work. I don't have a boomerang to try to get the grey blocks down. Hmmm this is not fun anymore  :tard:

#6 umbrello

umbrello

I am a hero

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

I'm having the same problem, lol. I'm going to try bombing walls in the miner's cave or something, or look for other bombable things that aren't obviously bombable. 

#7 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:31 PM

The wall on the right in the miner's cave is bombable umbrello. Unfortunately it leads to a room where the hammer or a bracelet is needed to go further. I'm going to go back and check out screen by screen in the hopes I find a key behind a tree or in a pot. If I find the key I'll be posting it right away so everyone else who is stuck can get further in the game.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 09 June 2014 - 10:32 PM.

#8 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:51 PM

oh sorry the key is in abeis house not the cave silly me, go there to get that key for lvl 1

Edited by zcfan, 09 June 2014 - 10:52 PM.

#9 superpatch13

superpatch13

Zehahaha!!!

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:57 PM

To enter Abei's house after the intro, there's a cut bush that is secretly a switch (it's raised up compared to the one next to it)

#10 umbrello

umbrello

I am a hero

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:59 PM

To enter Abei's house after the intro, there's a cut bush that is secretly a switch (it's raised up compared to the one next to it)

Now THAT is the info we needed, lol. Thanks, dood! There's no way I ever would have figured that out in a million years. Having something so unnoticeable be so important makes me wonder if this is going to be a really annoying quest. Putting 5 or 6 Zora on one screen when you have 3 hearts is also pretty crazy. I'll give it the ol' college try because it seems very nicely put together.

Edited by umbrello, 09 June 2014 - 11:07 PM.

#11 superpatch13

superpatch13

Zehahaha!!!

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:10 PM

Yeah. maybe that secret is a little cryptic lol the game isn't really like that imo

#12 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:29 PM

im stuck in a room with 3 dfferent colored blocks white green blue in lvl 3 not sure how to solve it yet any clues

#13 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:37 AM

I'm in level 1 and I've already found and used one key. I can see another key but without the glove I can't move the block and get the key. I can see the glove but without the Boss key I can't get to it. I've been walking around in circles going in warps but getting nowhere. I've tried bombing walls but it's not getting me anywhere either. I hope I didn't use the key on the wrong door.

#14 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:08 AM

I can't seem to find this key in the snow peak level (I think its level 5), the lock for it is after a the one eyed statue that triggers

B1MqoIs.png1SuUWwR.pnggMkDUkM.png

edit: I put some screens so it would be easier, I have searched almost everyroom possible I even tried bombing that eye spot, Is there walk-through walls?

One thing I think you can fix is use the script so the armos don't hurt you automatically and use the script to let the solved puzzles stay solved because i noticed some inconsistencies with that, some of them do and some dont

Edited by GhostKnight22, 10 June 2014 - 01:22 AM.

#15 superpatch13

superpatch13

Zehahaha!!!

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:10 AM

the block puzzle script was sort of a last minute thing, s I only used it for ones that needed to have it. all the other ones have a perm. trigger in the following door. Ice Peak has 3 keys. One of them is in the far left of the dungeon. Another is in a door that you get from going under the ice blocks (above the room with the boss door) and the third is in the second room. you need to bomb the ice guy on the wall to reveal a passage- go through it to get a key.

the Lv3 block puzzle- each color corresponds to a way the block moves.

All the keys in Lv1 are on the ceiling. the glove is the bery last thing in the dungeon, so I hope this helps.

Edited by superpatch13, 10 June 2014 - 07:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users