Story Time!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:55 PM

Here is a really fun game that involves telling a story. Here are the rules.

1. I will write a story and randomly stop.

2. The next person will continue the story and randomly stop.

3. This will go on until the story ends.

4. If you already posted, wait until another person posted before continuing the story.

5. Try to have at least ten posts before ending the story.

6. After that, you are welcome to start a new story.

7. Keep content clean

Here it goes!

Once upon a time there was a tiger named Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon was a very brave warrior who wanted to prove to everybody he was the best fighter in all the world. There was a grand tournament that would test the skills of all the warriors of the world. Nickelodeon saw the tournament being advertised and got really excited. As Nickelodeon was about to walk to the sign up sheet ...

#2 MarinaraSauce

MarinaraSauce

Magus

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:13 AM

Once upon a time there was a tiger named Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon was a very brave warrior who wanted to prove to everybody he was the best fighter in all the world. There was a grand tournament that would test the skills of all the warriors of the world. Nickelodeon saw the tournament being advertised and got really excited. As Nickelodeon was about to walk to the sign up sheet, he saw his life-long nemesis, Disney the lion.  Nickelodeon and Disney had been rivals since the over-9000th grade, and they always fought over who was the greatest warrior.  Disney approached Nickelodeon and said...

#3 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:38 AM

Once upon a time there was a tiger named Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon was a very brave warrior who wanted to prove to everybody he was the best fighter in all the world. There was a grand tournament that would test the skills of all the warriors of the world. Nickelodeon saw the tournament being advertised and got realy excited. As Nickelodeon was about to walk to the sign up sheet, he saw his life-long nemesis, Disney the lion.  Nickelodeon and Disney had been rivals since the over-9000tih grade, and they always fought over who was the greatest warrior.  Disney approached Nickelodeon and said, "Hey! I'm gonna destroy you in this fight!" Nickolodeon then replied, "I'd like to see you try!" Before they could finish signing up, though, the guy with the shhets shouted "sign up time's over, guys!" Nickolodeon and Disney were both very annoyed, and...

#4 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:08 PM

Once upon a time there was a tiger named Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon was a very brave warrior who wanted to prove to everybody he was the best fighter in all the world. There was a grand tournament that would test the skills of all the warriors of the world. Nickelodeon saw the tournament being advertised and got realy excited. As Nickelodeon was about to walk to the sign up sheet, he saw his life-long nemesis, Disney the lion.  Nickelodeon and Disney had been rivals since the over-9000tih grade, and they always fought over who was the greatest warrior.  Disney approached Nickelodeon and said, "Hey! I'm gonna destroy you in this fight!" Nickolodeon then replied, "I'd like to see you try!" Before they could finish signing up, though, the guy with the shhets shouted "sign up time's over, guys!" Nickolodeon and Disney were both very annoyed, and...

They both punched the sign up guy in the face sending him flying. "IT'S YOUR FAULT I MISSED THE DEADLINE NICKOLODEON", yelled Disney. "NO, IT IS YOUR FAULT DISNEY", yelled Nickelodeon. A fairy queen from afar saw the two powerful warriors arguing. She flew down and told them, "Why don't you two boys go look for a time machine. Your yelling is disrupting my beauty sleep." After hearing about a time machine the two warriors turned to the fairy queen and ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users