Script Knees

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:52 PM

Hello everyone. I wondering something: It's possible to create a better Knees enemies via scripting but add some attacks likes 3 fire balls, or chase Link hope to hit him for some minutes ? Because the original always bugs in the walls and it could travel no flying enemies combo types like a enemy type "Other" that could solves this problem.

• Zaxarone likes this

#2 Zaxarone

Zaxarone

Gigi & Merri Superstar Saga

• Members

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:08 PM

keese* and maybe try changing those combos to "No ground enemies" instead

• Shane likes this

#3 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:21 PM

I like to do that but it'll not solve the problem with Keeses stucks on the wall.

#4 Zaxarone

Zaxarone

• Members

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:47 PM

actually it would. keese are flying enemies, so if they fly onto a combo that blocks them, 99% oft the time they'll get stuck. no ground enemies will make only ground enemies not appear, so that flying enemies can pass thru without getting stuck

• Shane likes this

#5 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:09 PM

Maybe it could works but the script could limit certain bugs in any cases.

#6 Zaxarone

Zaxarone

• Members

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:18 PM

no, not 'maybe' it does. and why script request a fix something you can fix without scripts. its a waste of time

• Shane and Jared like this

#7 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:38 PM

Flying enemies will get stuck if they move into a space that is only 1 combo wide. You'll need a width of at least 2 combos if you want flying enemies to continue moving.

The rest, I can't help, but fireball attacks could be fun. Get a red sprite like these and you'll basically have the Gargoyles from Heretic.

• Shane likes this

#8 Zaxarone

Zaxarone

• Members

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:01 AM

Id like some new knees. the ones I have are kinda worn out. can someone script me a new pair?

• Shane and Matthew like this

#9 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:36 PM

Hello everyone. I wondering something: It's possible to create a better Knees enemies via scripting but add some attacks likes 3 fire balls, or chase Link hope to hit him for some minutes ? Because the original always bugs in the walls and it could travel no flying enemies combo types like a enemy type "Other" that could solves this problem.

Keese and other flying enemies have been fixed, for 2.53, at least, with some issues of them flying into walls.

Insofar as giving them attacks, I think that you can do some of that with the editor. You can ramp up their homing (to have them follow Link), and I think  that you can add a weapon to them. If not, the latter of these is easy to script.

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 14 October 2017 - 09:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users