Photo

Screenshot of the Week 510

Bagel Joelmacool12 Shane Coolgamer012345 BigJoe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 510 (73 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 symbiote01

symbiote01

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:46 AM

Joelmacool: The screen design itself isn't bad for the tileset used.  That gummi bear/FNaF monster really detracts from the whole, for me at least.  The 'rough' ground tiles would be great for a 'slow walk' effect.

Bagel: The screenshot, the tileset, the palette, the elegant subscreen- almost got my vote.  It is vibrant and breathtaking.  Those mountains, though- to me they look like they are 'creeping in' on the screenshot.  BUT!  I like that you took care of the corners- too often the corners of those GB-style mountains glare out the wrong color  Bravo!

Shane: The colors in this are beautiful.  Screen design overall is great.  I like your perspective choice at the top of the GB-style mountains (hiding the down slope).  My only critique is the corner-pieces of those mountains.  See how the corners show the wrong color right at the edge (brown like the ground, instead of the green sky)?

Coolgamer012345: This one got my vote.  Why? The colors, man!  The rich reds, bright blues, and great greens against the cold grey stone kept me coming back to this one.  The contrast from the light grey to dark grey just pulls me in.  This one is the only Interior Screen of the bunch- don't know why that's important but it is true.

BigJoe: A good BS screen.  The clouds in the corner and the white Ghini are very similar- I could see these things being used to your advantage (a scrolling cloud could well hide a similarly-shaded ghini).  Now my negatives: the back mountain wall lacks variety- every middle block looks the same, every bottom block looks the same; those gravestones could use shadows- right now they stick out like sore thumbs.

#17 Logos

Logos

Gnome Child

• Members

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:31 PM

I voted for Shane.That's a lovely tileset. It almost looks like the GBC tiles. Also, that screen reminds me of Tarm Ruin from Oracle of Seasons, which was my favorite area in the game. Good job, sir.

Top job 11/10 would rate again

#18 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:40 PM

Seriously, who voted for me? lol

#19 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:46 PM

I voted for the coolest gamer.

#20 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:05 PM

Bagel gets my vote.

Edited by ZeldaPlayer, 07 June 2015 - 01:05 PM.

#21 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:56 PM

for anyone following this topic, I edited my post

#22 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:50 PM

So, before this contest closes, I voted for Bagel this time. Shane was definitely a close second for me, but I really liked the atmosphere of Bagel's shot. :)

#23 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:33 PM

With 43.08% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 510 is Bagel!

Bagel.png

Congratulations!

Voting totals:

- Joelmacool12 (2 votes [3.08%])

- Bagel (28 votes [43.08%])
- Shane (16 votes [24.62%])
- Coolgamer012345 (14 votes [21.54%])
- BigJoe (5 votes [7.69%])

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bagel, Joelmacool12, Shane, Coolgamer012345, BigJoe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users