Practice Dungeons

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#181 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:25 AM

@BB89: You shoud have mentioned what build to play this one in - it was in RC3, which I have NO intentions in which to upgrade to right now,

#182 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE(Orin XD @ Apr 7 2012, 12:25 AM) View Post

@BB89: You shoud have mentioned what build to play this one in - it was in RC3, which I have NO intentions in which to upgrade to right now,

You know you can have two versions of ZC on your computer, right? Up until recently, I had 5.

#183 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Apr 7 2012, 03:58 PM) View Post

You know you can have two versions of ZC on your computer, right? Up until recently, I had 5.

I have several, one of them dating back to build 1194. The reason I didn't want to upgrade was in fear of encountering bugs that could cripple my quest.

...I just downloaded RC 3.1. I probably won't touch it for a little bit.

#184 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

icon_smile.gif

Hi BB89

As i wrote in pm number14 is a masterpiece , i really like these practice dungeons
and i learn alot from it too.So i really hope that you make more of these goodies icon_smile.gif

#185 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

Okay, I'm confused.

I tried hitting the boss with my sword and it made the "block" sound. I tried hitting him with the Dominion Rod, too. What's this guy's weakness?? I can't do anything to him. All I can do is stun the arms/legs with my boomerang.

#186 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

Stun the arms; which are the ones that don't move diagonally, then hit the head while it's red. He's a beast I know.

Edited by blackbishop89, 19 April 2012 - 12:55 PM.

#187 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

Okay, I finally beat it. I echo what the others say: awesome dungeon! I love the detail, and yes, I found the heart piece. It was a big surprise to find the Dominion Rod!

However, from where you get the heart piece, you can walk south a screen and get stuck there. Might want to take that into consideration.

Oh, and I never found the map. Found the compass and boss key, but not the map.

On a side note, I finally went back and beat dungeon 13 today. I finally used the bomb smoke trick to help me get more bombs from dodongos. (BTW, I didn't find the map or compass in dungeon 13.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users