Timed Secret trigged / Secret Trigger order

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 01 March 2018 - 08:00 PM

hello everyone. I would like asking a question. There exist a script that exemple Link hit a Trigger with a weapon he got a time limit before anything restarts ? because i do try the cycled combos ways but it's pretty impossible :/ and i would like to know if there's exist a script that Link must hit a Trigger flag with a weapon in order that if he hits all triggers in the right order then Secret Triggers will be actives (if D1 is 1 then a earthquake cutsceen will display until a string is display) but if he hit the triggers in the wrong order then a sound would be heard and nothing will happen ? i do like to use them for a dungeon i created specially for thoses kind of puzzles.

#2 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 02 March 2018 - 03:58 PM

To be more simple if time's out then everything restarts. Included the Weapon Triggers flags until secrets flags is trigged that desactives "Secret Timer" temporally or permanently. As well for the "Order Trigger" except the correct order actives Secret Triggers and wrong order resets everything or does nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users