Photo

Re-envisioning Tileset Change Comparison!

zelda original remake tileset change comparison firebird ezgbz re-envisioning classic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xanadude

xanadude

heh

• Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:11 PM

So, I decided to change tilesets on my Zelda 1 remake, and here are the comparisons between the original game, EZGBZ Re-envisioning, and the new Firebird Re-envisioning! Don't know what is happening with that weird sub screen though...

3BDaI4X.pngYNk6NiJ.pngixosZt9.png

FbsqGHI.pngVCeHH35.pngyEtHKCP.png

5V7Kli8.pngwHbELor.pngvwOYgYd.png

ttyuRv8.pngLbGDPQC.png4fdjslI.png

Pretty cool, huh? Tell me what you think of the tileset change though! But, before I work any further, I need to figure out what is with the subscreens...

-GenerationGaming

• Ventus, Joelmacool and TheLegend_njf like this

#2 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:18 PM

I definitely like your use of Firebird! :D

#3 justin

justin

Adept

• Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:22 PM

Nice screens.
The Firebird set in the database has a broken subscreen. I'm not sure if the latest version in the thread has it fixed, but I did upload the fixed subscreen as an importable file in the firebird thread.

#4 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:35 PM

Firebird may just be exactly what a Zelda 1 remake has been asking for. Seems like you were inspired by Origin.

#5 xanadude

xanadude

heh

• Members

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:09 AM

NewJourneysFire, you are the one to thank for this. Remember, a while back, I made that dumb proposition? That was one of my lowest moments, and I just felt like I had the least amount of inspiration in the world. What you said to me really lifted my spirits, and this wouldn't have happened with out you. Thank you so very much.

I definitely like your use of Firebird! :D

Thank you!

Nice screens.
The Firebird set in the database has a broken subscreen. I'm not sure if the latest version in the thread has it fixed, but I did upload the fixed subscreen as an importable file in the firebird thread.

Thanks, I need to get on that. There are a few things that are broken in Firebird, like Abei and the subscreen, so I need to fix some things. :)

Firebird may just be exactly what a Zelda 1 remake has been asking for. Seems like you were inspired by Origin.

Yeah, it just fits so well! Though I only have those 4 screens done lol. On the EZGBZ one, I had a little more than half the over world and two dungeons done, but it just looked so... lackluster. So I went to Firebird!

Edited by GenGaming, 03 January 2015 - 12:10 AM.

• ZeldaPlayer likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zelda, original, remake, tileset, change, comparison, firebird, ezgbz, re-envisioning, classic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users