Photo

Legends of Romia: Kamala's Tomb

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Quest Rating (25 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate this?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 20 May 2007 - 07:08 AM

Legends of Romia: Kamala's Tomb BUG FIX
by blaman

INFO:
In order to play this as bug-free as I could get it, use 254.

STORY:
Venturing from a far off land, Link returns to Hyrule, only to see it destroyed. His first thought, where is Zelda, and is she alright. Link hears a familliar voice from the very round he stood on, saying to come down. Link does so, and finds Zelda. Link, relieved, asks about the misfortune that befell Hyrule. Zelda explains that Ganon destroyed it in order to find her, but never did. Zelda continues on about how Hyrule can be revived by one single jewel, hidden in a tomb out to the east of Hyrule, in the land of Romia. This tomb was built for the emporer: Kamala. He was an elementalist, and made a jewel with amazing power, which could control every element. With this kind of power, Hyrule could be restored in an instant.
Link goes to this tomb, and when he enters, he finds a strange jewel. He picks it up, hoping it was Kamala's Jewel, however, it wasn't. It transported Link to a strange room, of which he encounters Anari, the gaurdian of Fire, Yuken, the Gaurdian of Water, and Eskavana, the gaurdian of Earth. The explain to Link that without the power of the elements, Link will not be able to enter Kamala's chamber, the resting place of the jewel. They continue on about the Yukinari jewels hidden in the 4 elemental shrines in Kamala's tomb, and how they are the only way of opening the chamber. They each had an element.
Little does Link know, this will become much more than just a tomb raid...

SCREEN SHOTS:
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.yourfilel....php?fid=332253

#2 Turbon714

Turbon714

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 20 May 2007 - 04:53 PM

Very addicting and pleasing to the eye! Its also pretty challenging with intense dungeon exploration. To wrap it up a epic storyline that keeps you playing for hours. This quest is a masterpiece! icon_cool.gif

10/10
icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

#3 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 20 May 2007 - 05:31 PM

Very Very good for a first quest. The dungeons are good, the music is better, and the block puzzles are a touch of genius.

#4 Red Phazon

Red Phazon

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:54 PM

I got to level 4 I think, or which ever one the sky dungeon is. You use the tileset pretty well for dungeons and there are some good puzzles. The design of the dungeons was good too, but for the more linear ones there should be teleports or something so you don't have to go through too much of the dungeon if you die deep into it, like the sky dungeon.

#5 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:51 AM

Yeah, I've had people suggest that already, but I never got around to it. Sorry about that.

#6 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:15 PM

This is quite a good game, I'm enjoying it a lot. I just got to level 4 and so far you've done a very good job on this quest icon_thumbsup.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users